Any Special Flying Blue Launching Offers after June 6??

Old May 19, 05, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Any Special Flying Blue Launching Offers after June 6??

Anyone know of any details concerning special offers for the official launch of FB June 6??
Old May 19, 05, 8:30 am

Programs: VIRTUOSO Travel agent, Amex cent, FB Lifetime Plat.
Originally Posted by ALEXIS2004
Anyone know of any details concerning special offers for the official launch of FB June 6??

According to Frequence plus (several calls) there will be no offers for june july and august because of the merging... No two for one this summer...
Old May 19, 05, 8:40 am

Programs: FB Plat for life
That's a very bad news if true (I was waiting for those to decide where to go this summer). They did not provide any offer in may too. I don't understand why merging the two programs prevents them from giving usual duo promotion.....
however in a different post Flyaircanada did mention about special offer coming up but could not confirm what and when.
Old May 19, 05, 4:41 pm

Programs: LH M&M FTL
hello,

as I sad in a previous post, you have to be PATIENT, nothing for June or July now, maybe later, but this is not sure. The only thing which is sure, is that there will be some special offers, but I doubt it for the summer, maybe to the end of summer or beginning of fall.

Anyway, as soon as I get an info, I post it.
Old May 19, 05, 5:22 pm

Programs: VIRTUOSO Travel agent, Amex cent, FB Lifetime Plat.
Merci,

It will be a great thing to have a few promos for august....
Old May 20, 05, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyaircanada
hello,

as I sad in a previous post, you have to be PATIENT, nothing for June or July now, maybe later, but this is not sure. The only thing which is sure, is that there will be some special offers, but I doubt it for the summer, maybe to the end of summer or beginning of fall.

Anyway, as soon as I get an info, I post it.
Thanks for the info, flyaircanada. But I think it is not very clever marketing practice to distance the "special offers for the launch" from the official launch date. I say that bearing in mind that summer is the high season and normally it would not be beneficial to the airline to have too many offers.
Old May 20, 05, 2:11 pm

Programs: Air France Platinum - Qatar Airways Gold
Unhappy It's so cold at 35,000 feet

They must be sooooo busy with the launch of FB:
  • AF's website still displays April's "Lettre Frequence Plus"
  • Very general information: "Book early, pay less"
  • Special l'Espace Affaires summer fares reserved for... everybody
  • Coming soon... Flying Blue

I haven't received anything from AF or FB for weeks... I would say that everything is cooling down (FB's name, the dark Lacroix uniforms, the techno music in the aircrafts...)

Search this Thread
Search Engine: