Search

Your opinion about the F+ worldwide call centers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2005, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH M&M FTL
Your opinion about the F+ worldwide call centers

Hello friends,

just wanted to know what you think about the F+ call center (USA, Europe, Asia...etc).

-Do you think that the service level is the same everywhere ?
-Even if you don't live in Europe, do you prefer sometimes to call the european F+ center to get an accurate information ?
-i.e. do you think that the information given is the same everywhere ?
- Do you think that the F+ should add any languages ?

Thanks for your replies !
Old Apr 28, 2005, 7:14 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
There is a clear disconnect in terms of communications between Paris and Kitchener.

I also dare say that the French-speakers in Kitchener also speak French like a vache espagnole.

That said, the level of service is better in English in Kitchener than in Paris. However, I don't like not being able to speak with a manager when the person on the call centre line is unable to help me. I also do not like not being able to get a manager's name.

I still usually call Paris to get the most up to date information.
Old Apr 28, 2005, 9:13 am

Programs: 2014 : BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum for Life , LH/LX Senator, Emirates Gold, Etihad Gold, CX Plat
I call them from London, France and the US
Mainly good or very good (a bit cold sometimes ...but it is AF)
Old Apr 28, 2005, 11:44 am

Programs: AF FB Plat, AA Gld
I mostly call Kitchener, and in English (although French is my mother tongue) and the people have always been courteous. As far as knowledgeable, I've posted on another thread about award tickets that I've occasionally repeated my calls 2 or 3 times until I found a qualified service rep. that knew how to "work the system" and solve my problems.

When the question is simple, I get very good service. When I throw a curve ball, then it's hit or miss depending on who's on the other side.....

Overall I'd say I'm pretty satisfied with the service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.