Search

"FIDN" on FP account

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2005, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
"FIDN" on FP account

hello, i just found the following line on my fp account.

01/04/05 FIDN 4000

they did credit 4000 non qualifying miles but I don't know why. It cannot be the boosters since I did reach level 2 and should get 14000 miles ... ??? anyone knows?
Old Apr 5, 2005, 4:06 pm

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by chrissxb
hello, i just found the following line on my fp account.

01/04/05 FIDN 4000

they did credit 4000 non qualifying miles but I don't know why. It cannot be the boosters since I did reach level 2 and should get 14000 miles ... ??? anyone knows?
The booster bonus will be credited in May, IIRC, so you're right, it's not that. Have you ever written to AF to complain about something? Sometimes, files get lost and you are credit FIDN "damage-control miles" quite some time after the fact.

If it's booster, it may be credited in several batches: at one point, I recieved 6k miles in two lines, on two different days, one 4k and the second 2k, obviously for the same event. But if it's the promo, then I suppose other will have gotten the bonus already and will be able to confirm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.