Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to expect on first class ticket ATL-LGA?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2005, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles PM, Frequence Plus
What to expect on first class ticket ATL-LGA? [CANCEL POST!]

Sorry, I posted in the wrong topic (repost in Delta Skymiles)!

Hi,

I tried to find what are the perks of flying (paid) first class domestic for a general member but I cannot find much information. It's my first time on a non-coach paid ticket in the US. I took advantage of the fact that the price was very close to coach ($450 for coach, $530 for First).

Apart from the extra miles, can I access a priority security line in ATL? I hope I get access to the Crown room but I couldn't even find any info on that on delta.com. Anything else I should look forward for?

Cheers,
Vincent

Last edited by gayparav; Mar 27, 2005 at 8:53 pm Reason: Wrong topic!
Old Mar 27, 2005, 11:16 pm

Unless you have access due to status on DL or a partner airline or you are flying in connection with an international itinerary I don't think you get access to the Crown Room - even on a paid First Class ticket. This is unlike the situation in Europe where C class travelers get lounge access on short flights. The flight to LGA is only two hours or so. At meal times, there's a meal service but I've been on flights that only serve drinks.

If you want a real value for money trip in FC buy a YUP fare on AA or CO and go from NYC to SFO (about $550 each way), very nice onboard service. Short flights don't offer much these days but they are still worth the premium you paid for ATL-LGA.

Last edited by Imperial Special; Mar 27, 2005 at 11:21 pm
Old Mar 28, 2005, 5:51 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
Closed since this is more for DL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.