Wiki Posts
Search

Does not work on a mac...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2003, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, UA 1K, BA Gold, SPG Platinum
Does not work on a mac...

As usual, they forgot that some of their customers are on a mac. I used Safari and IE for Mac and cannot login with either of them. It is sad: how can you write code and design a website that is not universal??
Old Nov 19, 2003, 7:57 pm

No problem with site on my Mac G4 using Netscape....
Old Nov 20, 2003, 1:59 am

Location: Napa, California - DL demoted to xx, AF+ Rouge, FB Platinum
Programs: Air France, Delta
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Trodheim:
No problem with site on my Mac G4 using Netscape....</font>
Same thing here. My prefered browser is Safari (Apple's), but I also have current versions of IE and Netscape on my laptop, so when I run into a site that only works well on one of these browsers I use them.
Have run into several French sites that best with Netscape.
Should report the problem to both Apple and AF.
Old Nov 20, 2003, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, UA 1K, BA Gold, SPG Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GrapeDane:

Should report the problem to both Apple and AF.
</font>
I filed bugs with apple and sent a couple emails to AF... have not high hopes though
Old Nov 23, 2003, 5:22 pm

Location: Napa, California - DL demoted to xx, AF+ Rouge, FB Platinum
Programs: Air France, Delta
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cdg2sfo:
I filed bugs with apple and sent a couple emails to AF... have not high hopes though </font>
The more people that send them e-mail the more likely they are to fix the problem.

Apple has been very good on improving there software.
Old Nov 27, 2003, 8:59 am

Tried with Safari, IE and Mozilla. Though I can see and navigate (improvement!) the site I am unable to sign-up. It simply won't accept my date of birth (getting a invalid date message). Strange! Now I am going to try with Netscape.

xl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.