Do not choose between bicycle and plane

Old Nov 19, 2003, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
Do not choose between bicycle and plane

Yes, last week I decided to participate to a long distance competition (running) and a friend of mine proposed to follow me with a bicycle.

As I decided to go by plane, I was a little anxious about the fact that bringing a bicycle in the plane could be a nightmare.

The travel ORY-PGF and PGF-ORY (PGF is perpignan, near spanish border) was perfect, Air France has special cardboard at 5 euros that you need to buy (just one time, we re-used it on our way back), you must just put the bicycle in it, and that is nearly all.

You get it back on the carrousseL.

Nothing special to care about (except, naturally, not to bring your wrenches with you in your carry-on, bad experience with that, she had to register an another bag just for the wrench !)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.