Royal Air Maroc Miles

Old Oct 17, 03, 1:20 am
Original Poster

Royal Air Maroc Miles

I am still waiting for my frequence plus brochure, PIN, ... so I have to ask here:

I'll be on a RAM flight soon and I am wondering whether I will get mileage credit on AF and if yes will it be just miles or status miles?

Thanks,
xl
Old Oct 17, 03, 10:50 am

Programs: BAEC gold, M&M FQTV
According tot he website, Royal Air Maroc is not a Frequence Plus partner. So no miles at all (unless you are flying on an AF ticket on RAM metal--they seem to do codeshares via Marseille).
Old Oct 18, 03, 2:16 am

They (RAM) appear to have some kind of arrangement with Delta....Can one work it at another angle to get AF credit through Delta?

Interesting....on the Delta M&M website, they have left out details on AF awards with Delta miles....anyone know if this is just an innocent oversight? or a sign of things to come??
Old Oct 21, 03, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GoneGlobal1:
They (RAM) appear to have some kind of arrangement with Delta....Can one work it at another angle to get AF credit through Delta?
</font>
Friends of my friends are not necessarily my friends in the FF world. Or, for those with a mathematical bent, FF relationships may be reflexive and symmetrical but not necessarily transitive.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: