Wiki Posts
Search

New First & Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2003, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Location: NW Platinum, UA UGS, Hertz Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
New First & Business Class

I'm not sure if these have been posted on the AF board but christianj posted them in LH board in a discussion about the new LH Business Class. I have to say that both of these new products look very impressive (especially First Class) and that I will definitly give AF a second try if these products materialize.

http://www.airfrance.com/double6/Y1/...p?OpenDocument
Old Oct 8, 2003, 8:24 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Please see http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum6/HTML/000570.html
Old Oct 10, 2003, 8:33 am
Suspended

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
Not sure about the roll out programme and it seems to be very long winded. With the merger with KLM I wonder how many long haul routes will be shared and what aircraft used.
Old Oct 10, 2003, 9:46 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Steve Fenton:
Not sure about the roll out programme and it seems to be very long winded. With the merger with KLM I wonder how many long haul routes will be shared and what aircraft used.</font>
Good point -- one of the main reasons that I have stuck with AF over the years is the fact that they have such a modern fleet (not like AA that uses 763s on long hauls to ORD).

I hope that potentially flying on an AF codeshare with KLM won't set me back 10-15 years
Old Oct 15, 2003, 4:18 am

Programs: Lots of shiny colors
It looks quite good, even if they're late compared to BA, CX and a few others. At least they good the color scheme right (unlike SQ).

Let's wait and see.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 4:42 am
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by celbrian:
It looks quite good, even if they're late compared to BA, CX and a few others. At least they good the color scheme right (unlike SQ).

Let's wait and see.
</font>
welcome back, celbrian! haven't seen you on here in ages!
Old Oct 15, 2003, 4:43 am

Programs: AA EXP, CX MPC GLD, MR PLT, SPG PLT, National Exec.
Was just talking to a friend at AF in BOS as he was telling me they expect the first A340 to be reconfigured by next month. But now comes the question will they begin selling all flights other then those operated by the 777 as a two class flight??
Old Oct 15, 2003, 7:51 am

Programs: UA-Silver; Hyatt Platinum; SPG Gold
They already have started selling the EWR-CDG route as 2 class. I was booked in First in February and received notice that first was not offered on this route starting Feb 16. Changed to JFK. Looking forward to trying the new biz class from EWR next year.
Old Oct 16, 2003, 2:17 am
In Memoriam

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TMOTEE:
They already have started selling the EWR-CDG route as 2 class. I was booked in First in February and received notice that first was not offered on this route starting Feb 16. Changed to JFK. Looking forward to trying the new biz class from EWR next year.</font>
Is there currently a list of what routes are to be changed and when?

I'm going to be doing a far number of ORD-CDG runs and wonder if this route will go to a 2 class system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.