Flex Ticket Reimbursement

Old Aug 7, 2023, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life; ALL Platinum
Flex Ticket Reimbursement

Hello
I purchased couple of month ago 3 Flex ticket that I modify several time, (adding some money each time on top) . I used a 0,10 € voucher for 2 tickets that was proposed by the system on the last change of the ticket. finally I cancel the full ticket and request refund on same credit card I paid ticket initially and at each change. I ring the Plat Line to request refund and due to this stupid 0,10 € voucher they cannot process automatically the refund but need to send it to back office. It is now more than 11 days I wait to receive the email confirming refund. I phone again Plat Line ,they told me they are submerged with refund request and staff are on holiday.

I would like to know if other has same experience and what is the maximum legal number of days AF have to reimburse a fully Flex ticket ?
I do not care about the 0,10 € voucher of course I just want my 5K+ € back in my account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.