Advice for a tight transfer at CDG from 2G to 2E?

Old Jul 31, 2023, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, UA PremSilver
Advice for a tight transfer at CDG from 2G to 2E?

I haven't found any thread in the last decade on this topic, but please excuse me if I'm just not finding it. I will have one hour at CDG to get from 2G to 2E, and apparently that's tight enough to cause concern. Advice in an old thread says that there is no bus directly to 2E...is that still true? Is it necessary to go by bus via 2F and then do a long sprint to make it over to 2E (Hall L)?
Old Jul 31, 2023, 7:46 am

Programs: FB Gold
Yes, you have to take the navette from 2G to 2F then walk thru passport contrles and to whatever hall in 2E your flight departs from.

If the time gets tight, ask the attendants to let you jump to the front of the queue.
FlyingCow and Fennario like this.
Old Aug 7, 2023, 6:24 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
They indeed removed the passport control in 2G and the direct shuttle to concourses K and L.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 8:20 am

Programs: EuroBonus, FlyingBlue Gold
Even worse, there is also no transfer bus from 2G to 2E hall M, which means you have to take the shuttle to 2F, walk through passport control and then take a new shuttle to 2F hall M. This whole process takes at least 30 minutes and is a huge hassle compared to the previous direct shuttle.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.