Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using Vaccination Certificates

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2021, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Any new vaccination certificate can be imported in TousAntiCovid app as they should have a QR code allowing the import. For previously done vaccinations, it should be (finally !!!) available for import in the app from our Ameli social security account from end of May
Thanks, Goldorak, excellent news indeed!
Old May 6, 2021, 11:38 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
Got my first shot today and one can indeed upload the certificate right away in the app
blairvanhorn, Goldorak and maalloc like this.
Old May 6, 2021, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by canadavid
Got my first shot today and one can indeed upload the certificate right away in the app
that’s great to know. I can also say that importing a test result works well too.
Old May 11, 2021, 5:33 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Hopefully international systems will be interfaced, otherwise we will need to carry paperwork still.
Old May 11, 2021, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by olivedel
Hopefully international systems will be interfaced, otherwise we will need to carry paperwork still.
And most countries will not accept some certificate in a foreign language without a proper chop, etc...
Old May 13, 2021, 1:41 pm

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by brunos
And most countries will not accept some certificate in a foreign language without a proper chop, etc...
Correct. I don't see seamless kind of travel with integrated systems before 2022, at best. I wish I am wrong but...
Old May 13, 2021, 8:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

France used to receive millions of tourists from America and Asia.
My guess is those won't be on an integrated French Sanitary Pass in 2022.
Even French nationals vaccinated outside of EU face problems.
Braniff, kthomas and offvoice like this.
Old May 14, 2021, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
From this document, just released, detailing the unlocking plan of France, there is this paragraph confirming the date of mid-May to integrate a previous vaccination in TousAntiCovid app. Let’s see...
https://www.gouvernement.fr/sites/de...e_mai_2021.pdf

blairvanhorn and kthomas like this.
Old May 15, 2021, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

FYI, I still have not received a notification from Social Security services about availability in Ameli of the « official” vaccination certificate allowing to import into TousAntiCovid app. I believe it will start from next week (?), but who knows... A few weeks ago, before a trip, I asked a friend who is a pharmacist and who is vaccinating to see if she could recover the certificate from the system they are connected with. But she was not able to do it as she was not the one who vaccinated me. I asked her again today if she could look and, miracle, it worked. It seems that Social Security has unlocked the certificates of vaccinations done since the beginning of the campaign. In fact, it corresponds to what I posted in the screenshot above. So I have the certificate with the QR code and was able to import it in the App in a second. It looks much better to show at an international border than what I had before.
In summary, for those of you who have been vaccinated until April and have a need to have a “better certificate” and have the code in the App before you receive the notification from Soc Sec, you can ask a pharmacy or a doctor who are vaccinating (because they need to have access to the system specifically used for Covid vaccinations). They just need your SecSoc number.
blairvanhorn likes this.
Old May 16, 2021, 5:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
Private Insurance - No Social Security No.

I wonder how it is going to work with the App based certificate for those with no social security number and are only affiliated with private insurance.
Old May 16, 2021, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Goldorak
In summary, for those of you who have been vaccinated until April and have a need to have a “better certificate” and have the code in the App before you receive the notification from Soc Sec, you can ask a pharmacy or a doctor who are vaccinating (because they need to have access to the system specifically used for Covid vaccinations). They just need your SecSoc number.
Thanks, Goldorak, very useful info! I'm going to discuss this with my pharmacienne tomorrow.
Goldorak likes this.
Old May 17, 2021, 3:22 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Originally Posted by Braniff
I wonder how it is going to work with the App based certificate for those with no social security number and are only affiliated with private insurance.
I wonder the same thing. I presume you have the call the place where you got vaccinated and get them to provide you with the coded printout. Have fun making that happen if the place is one of those gigantic vaccinodromes...(not my case, and I hope not yours either).

There seems to be a helpline number you can call, maybe they can tell you. Number is 0800 08 71 48.
Braniff likes this.
Old May 21, 2021, 12:00 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
I wonder the same thing. I presume you have the call the place where you got vaccinated and get them to provide you with the coded printout. Have fun making that happen if the place is one of those gigantic vaccinodromes...(not my case, and I hope not yours either).

There seems to be a helpline number you can call, maybe they can tell you. Number is 0800 08 71 48.
Same for French citizens living abroad (that are not, as per the rules, supposed to be vaccinated in France, but rather in their residency country - though I’m sure no one will deny you a vaccine in France). I’m being vaccinated in Greece with AZ. Curious to see how my vaccination certificate, that is a paper in Greek only, will play out next time I have to cross a border, especially the French one, as a French person, with a French passport...
Old May 21, 2021, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by offvoice
Same for French citizens living abroad (that are not, as per the rules, supposed to be vaccinated in France, but rather in their residency country - though I’m sure no one will deny you a vaccine in France). I’m being vaccinated in Greece with AZ. Curious to see how my vaccination certificate, that is a paper in Greek only, will play out next time I have to cross a border, especially the French one, as a French person, with a French passport...
I have been vaccinated in Hong Kong and, luckily, the certificate is very official looking in English (and Chinese).

I would strongly advise you to get an official translation (with nice official chop) in English or possibly in French.
Apparently, there is a fast-growing fake certificate market in US, UK and many countries.. Price starts at $20.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...esearchers-say

It seems trivial to forge a US CDC handwritten
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/t...card-scam.html
fifty_two likes this.
Old May 21, 2021, 12:53 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by brunos
I have been vaccinated in Hong Kong and, luckily, the certificate is very official looking in English (and Chinese).

I would strongly advise you to get an official translation (with nice official chop) in English or possibly in French.
Apparently, there is a fast-growing fake certificate market in US, UK and many countries.. Price starts at $20.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...esearchers-say

It seems trivial to forge a US CDC handwritten
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/t...card-scam.html
So it’s now cheaper to forge a certificate than ordering a certified translation of a real one? Good to know
Solevita likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.