20 hour layover in CDG 2E, Yotel Closed

Old Sep 10, 20, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL/AF, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
20 hour layover in CDG 2E, Yotel Closed

This will be interesting. I am scheduled in AF bus class from ZAG-CDG, getting into CDG on afternoon of Oct 30, and given the flight frequency reductions, I do not board my AF flight from CDG-SFO until 20 hours later on Oct 31. (I am a US passport holder). The Yotel airside CDG just canceled my reservation for night of Oct 30 as they are extending their closure, which I understand. I am certain I am cannot go landside under any circumstances in the current pandemic environment which rules out the Sheraton CDG. I am a very long layover transit passenger.

Also, I plan to buy up to La Premiere for my CDG-SFO leg home. But i don't think will help the overnight problem.

So, do I have any options overnight besides wandering around 2E looking at store windows? : ) There are no options out of Zagreb to get me in to CDG in the am on Oct 31, so any other creative ideas welcome. I would strongly prefer to stay on Air France. Thanks in advance - I'm going to call Air France also.
Old Sep 10, 20, 8:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL/AF, One Man Street Fair in my spare time
Actually Delta had the solution (original PNR was on Delta) - I changed to CDG-JFK late in day on Oct 30, I'll stay overnight at the JFK TWA Hotel which will be cool, and then DL transcon on Saturday morning to get home to SFO. #ProblemsSolved
af fp, TEBraniff and hhdl like this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: