Access to CDG terminals restricted to pax until July 10th (incl)

Old Jun 14, 20, 12:33 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Access to CDG terminals restricted to pax until July 10th (incl)

By decision of Didier Lallement, Préfet de Police, access to CDG terminals is restricted, until July 10th (included) to passengers and people accompanying passengers in need of assistance, such as:
- minors
- persons with disabilities
- vulnerable persons
Attached Images  
Old Jun 14, 20, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thanks for posting Jouy31. This is interesting because it says that the airport is in "orange zone" for Covid, while E. Macron said tonight the entire metropolitan territory is now green.
Does it concern also arrivals (e.g. no possibility to wait for an arriving pax for family/friends/pre-booked taxis, etc) ?
This letter is dated 04/06 so it may be revised in link with new announcements of tonight by Macron.
Old Jun 15, 20, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
You can find the list of decisions of the Préfet here:

https://www.prefecturedepolice.inter...te-des-arretes

The above decision remains valid until it is superseded by a new one, or until July 10th.
Old Jun 18, 20, 2:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB AF Silver, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
Thanks for posting Jouy31. This is interesting because it says that the airport is in "orange zone" for Covid, while E. Macron said tonight the entire metropolitan territory is now green.
Does it concern also arrivals (e.g. no possibility to wait for an arriving pax for family/friends/pre-booked taxis, etc) ?
This letter is dated 04/06 so it may be revised in link with new announcements of tonight by Macron.
This sounds indeed quite ridiculous.

What happens if kids of 15 traveling alone arrives. What proof is needed to access the terminal for the waiting family?
The twice weekly AF flights from HKG are quite full with plenty of kids traveling alone to their grand parents.
Old Jun 18, 20, 3:03 am

Programs: Flying Blue (plat), Miles&More, Best Western Rewards
Originally Posted by brunos View Post
What happens if kids of 15 traveling alone arrives. What proof is needed to access the terminal for the waiting family?
I didn't see any enforcement yesterday.
Old Jun 18, 20, 3:49 am
yno

Programs: FB, M&M, Marriot, IHG, Club Carlson
I was a CDG dropping elderly people on Saturday and the terminals were packed, no questions asked at all, even when walking alter by myself without luggage etc.
Old Jun 19, 20, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Nico40 View Post
I didn't see any enforcement yesterday.
Same for me. No enforcement at
Old Aug 5, 20, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

One of my colleagues was bringing her daughter for a Transavia flight from ORY to Greece yesterday. She told me that only passengers were allowed to enter the terminal (Orly 3).
Old Aug 30, 20, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Boarding pass or ticket check today when arriving from TGV station and entering 2F.
Old Aug 30, 20, 8:21 am

Programs: All:Gold FBlue:Silver
Access from the parking : no check
Old Aug 31, 20, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by JOUY31 View Post
Boarding pass or ticket check today when arriving from TGV station and entering 2F.
yes, systematic in my experience. And to enter terminals, only one door is open. This is a very useful use of resources
Note that we are not the only one to do this. Italy does too. I was at CTA yesterday. Departure floor is inaccessible by car. All entrances in the terminal are done at arrival level by one floor at the extreme right of the terminal. Huge line outside, all the way down to the other end of the terminal, Of course with zero distanciation. They have probably used ADP as consultants/advisors for their operations

Search this Thread
Search Engine: