AF « La Première » Outlook

Old Jan 9, 21, 3:17 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by Jean97 View Post
Château La Dominique, on the wine list, property of my schoolmate Clement Fayat 😃
You have a very nice restaurant there surrounded by all the wineyards ! Love it while in Bordeaux region
Jean97 likes this.
Old Jan 10, 21, 7:07 am

Programs: FB platinum
1A or 1L?

Dear insiders,
I booked my first "la Première" tickets (CDG-SFO roundrip in April, not sure I'll be able to enter USA though...), and I see on the seatmap that both restrooms are in left aisle. Is that annoying when trying to sleep in 1A? (I prefer to have my window facing north so I was planning to be in 1A on the way back to CDG).
Thanks!!!
Old Jan 10, 21, 7:14 am

Programs: FB Platinum
It's not an issue as 1A is sufficiently far enough away from the restroom. There's actually only one, the second is for crew though you'll be invited to use it if the other is in use.

Seat 1L is close to the galley so there's slightly more disturbance there as the aisle is busier.
Old Jan 10, 21, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by SpinEcho View Post
Dear insiders,
I booked my first "la Première" tickets (CDG-SFO roundrip in April, not sure I'll be able to enter USA though...), and I see on the seatmap that both restrooms are in left aisle. Is that annoying when trying to sleep in 1A? (I prefer to have my window facing north so I was planning to be in 1A on the way back to CDG).
Thanks!!!
To me, it's really a matter of personal preferences. Considering the low number of P passengers right now, you won't be annoyed much during the flight.

I am used to be in 1L while I am actually writing from 1A

Despite the catastrophic ground service yesterday in CDG (described in Ulti thread), excellent attention from the crew today
Goldorak likes this.
Old Jan 10, 21, 7:34 am

Programs: FB platinum
Originally Posted by rosensfole View Post
It's not an issue as 1A is sufficiently far enough away from the restroom. There's actually only one, the second is for crew though you'll be invited to use it if the other is in use.

Seat 1L is close to the galley so there's slightly more disturbance there as the aisle is busier.
Originally Posted by matmatlr View Post
To me, it's really a matter of personal preferences. Considering the low number of P passengers right now, you won't be annoyed much during the flight.

I am used to be in 1L while I am actually writing from 1A

Despite the catastrophic ground service yesterday in CDG (described in Ulti thread), excellent attention from the crew today
Thank you, so I'll try both ;-)
Enjoy your trip matmatlr !
Old Jan 10, 21, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, AA LT PLT 2mm, TP Gold *G
Assuming that the LPL has not reopened in 3 weeks, is there quiet room or sleep/nap room space in the current J lounge/mezzanine set up?
Old Jan 10, 21, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by SFO777 View Post
Assuming that the LPL has not reopened in 3 weeks, is there quiet room or sleep/nap room space in the current J lounge/mezzanine set up?
Indeed, it will probably not be opened
Renovation is completed but got confirmation this morning that it will not reopen before the P passenger volume increases

You do have a relaxation area; not similar than the one in P lounge but enough to be able to sleep considering the low number of passengers
Old Jan 10, 21, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, AA LT PLT 2mm, TP Gold *G
Originally Posted by matmatlr View Post
Indeed, it will probably not be opened
Renovation is completed but got confirmation this morning that it will not reopen before the P passenger volume increases
You do have a relaxation area; not similar than the one in P lounge but enough to be able to sleep considering the low number of passengers
Merci matmatlr. That's good to know as I'll be there for 10 hours and will want to nap between my various Alain Ducasse meals.
Old Jan 10, 21, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by SFO777 View Post
Merci matmatlr. That's good to know as I'll be there for 10 hours and will want to nap between my various Alain Ducasse meals.
I can only second the decision of a very long layover to space out the meals ! I almost made myself sick a couple of days ago because I had lunch in the lounge and food again in the plane 2-3 hours later, to a point where it was slightly unpleasant so yeah. Keep yourself hungry !
Old Jan 12, 21, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by Jean97 View Post
Château La Dominique, on the wine list, property of my schoolmate Clement Fayat 😃
Yes, it's a very nice wine. I'm in the construction equipment business, some years I have been lucky to get a case. I've not been at the Château but at his head office in beautiful old building downtown Bordeaux and it is impressive! Have met Jean Claude but not Clément.
Jean97 likes this.
Old Feb 2, 21, 6:40 am

Programs: FB Platinum, A3 Gold, BA Silver
Any recent info for business > La Premiere upgrade on MEX-CDG? I am on AM stock coming in from GRU with 3 hours layover (and terminal change) so will show up at check in desk I believe as I doubt I will be successful to check in on AF site...Anybody with any experience, miles, cash or both?
Old Feb 11, 21, 1:24 pm

Programs: LH SEN
I'm trying to find the dedicated La Premiere phone number for Air France. I can't seem to find this number in any of my confirmations for my upcoming P flight CDG-SFO. Am a bit tired of the long hold times when calling into the regular reservation number (I have no status on AF).

Would be appreciative of any help.
Old Feb 11, 21, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by theKrafty1tar View Post
I'm trying to find the dedicated La Premiere phone number for Air France. I can't seem to find this number in any of my confirmations for my upcoming P flight CDG-SFO. Am a bit tired of the long hold times when calling into the regular reservation number (I have no status on AF).

Would be appreciative of any help.
It should be +33 1 56 93 10 05. The email is [email protected] .
Old Feb 13, 21, 9:54 am

Programs: LX HON, FB Platinum for life, Sixt/Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by 747jetter View Post
Any recent info for business > La Premiere upgrade on MEX-CDG? I am on AM stock coming in from GRU with 3 hours layover (and terminal change) so will show up at check in desk I believe as I doubt I will be successful to check in on AF site...Anybody with any experience, miles, cash or both?
Wondering the same here! Unfortunately no "discounted" LP fairs seen for a while... did book it last October for a bargain. Same route as you're asking
Old Feb 14, 21, 6:21 am

Programs: FB Platinum, A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Nik_Jr View Post
Wondering the same here! Unfortunately no "discounted" LP fairs seen for a while... did book it last October for a bargain. Same route as you're asking
I will let you know on Friday

Search this Thread
Search Engine: