Blocked seats on A380 CDG-MIA

Old Mar 9, 2020, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
Blocked seats on A380 CDG-MIA

Was just looking at the seat map for my CDG-MIA AF90 flight on Wednesday March 11 and noticed a significant number of seats blocked in all cabins. Seems to be the only day this happens. Any Idea what’s going on? Thanks.
Old Mar 9, 2020, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by HofstraJet
Was just looking at the seat map for my CDG-MIA AF90 flight on Wednesday March 11 and noticed a significant number of seats blocked in all cabins. Seems to be the only day this happens. Any Idea what’s going on? Thanks.
It's less than 24 hours to OLCI, and everyone is able to select a seat.

I count 116/389 unclaimed economy seats; 10/38 unclaimed premium economy seats; 26/80 unclaimed business seats and 2/9 unclaimed La Premiere seats. As such, roughly a third, or just under, of the available seats in each cabin have not yet been selected.

That does not seem to me in any way unusual for a flight that is soon to depart....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.