Wiki Posts
Search

Refunds and Waivers: Asia vs. Northern Italy Destination

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2020, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
Refunds and Waivers: Asia vs. Northern Italy Destination

I wonder how Air France rationalizes their refunds and waivers for flights to Northern Italy vs. absolute refusal to do the same for flights to Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea and Japan. I think Air France is doing significant damage to its reputation among its hitherto loyal customers to Asia.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 2:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by Braniff
I wonder how Air France rationalizes their refunds and waivers for flights to Northern Italy vs. absolute refusal to do the same for flights to Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea and Japan. I think Air France is doing significant damage to its reputation among its hitherto loyal customers to Asia.
Fully agreed. You see that other competing airlines (BA< QR, CX to name few) are much more flexible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.