Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG 2D lounge : Guest access fee refunded by AF/FB.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2020, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
CDG 2D lounge : Guest access fee refunded by AF/FB.

Just back from CDG/HEL leaving from CDG 2D and have learned something quite infuriating.

Knowing the no-guest policy at this lounge, I enquired if my client’s VISA Infinite would grant him access and the answer was no.

The lounge attendant however said that FB would refund the fee.

They have the problem several times a day, with guests who sometimes don’t even know that they are on a code share flight.

I called the Plat line who knew nothing about it and they transferred me to FB.

I was put on hold and was then told flatly “we don’t have that”.

I went back to the lounge and enquired how this worked and learned what I find quite scandalous.

This is how it goes:

- A FB Elite Plus arrives at the lounge with a guest

- Guest is refused

- Lounge attendant explains why

- Furious guest calls AF/FB and complains.

o As it gives no results he starts shouting, becoming more and more annoyed and at times aggressive.

o Most of the times, FB asks to speak with the lounge attendant and informs them that they will refund the guest. They only need to issue an invoice which he wills end to them for refund.

What do you people think?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.