Wiki Posts
Search

Ground Services in La Premiere LHR-SIN via CDG

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2019, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Ground Services in La Premiere LHR-SIN via CDG

Hi,

If I were to fly La Premiere to Singapore what ground services are on offer? I'm particularly interested in what is provided at Singapore both for arrival and departure if anyone has any experience.
Many thanks!
Old Oct 9, 2019, 1:34 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
The info is available in other threads though probably buried a bit...

As a precis then; on arrival: met at the aircraft door, taken by buggy to passport control then met on the other side and luggage is brought to you. If you need help getting transport to town you'll be taken to your preferred mode of transport. You will be given a letter inviting you to the CIP jetquay check-in and lounge for your return.

For departure you can go directly to CIP and check in there or to normal check-in and choose CIP or Qantas lounge. At CIP you have dedicated security and passport control and a buggy ride to the gate and shopping if you wish. From Qantas lounge you get the buggy ride. Shopping access is easier from there.

Hand luggage is checked at the gate but you will be given priority.

Last edited by rosensfole; Oct 9, 2019 at 2:05 pm
Old Oct 9, 2019, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Also, at CIP lounge, there is an AF agent on duty taking care of P pax and there is a special selection of canapés and Champagne for AF (better than the regular food provided in the lounge).
Old Oct 9, 2019, 8:39 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
When we arrived by foot at CIP with lynxy earlier this year, the guards were somehow caught off guard and we had to argue for around 10 minutes before they finally let us in. Once in, we had some Bollinger Special Cuvée and the food was indeed way better than regular food provided in the lounge.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 2:37 am

Programs: FB platinum
Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
The food was indeed way better than regular food provided in the lounge.
Which is not that difficult to be honest
Goldorak and SkyteamEP like this.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Thanks everyone for all the info, much appreciated.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 3:51 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
When we arrived by foot at CIP with lynxy earlier this year, the guards were somehow caught off guard and we had to argue for around 10 minutes before they finally let us in. Once in, we had some Bollinger Special Cuvée and the food was indeed way better than regular food provided in the lounge.
I arrived by taxi and had the same issue at first. If you go to the normal check-in desk they will arrange for you to be taken there by CIP staff, takes about 20 minutes for the driver to arrive.

Re. The food in CIP. I didn't like it and was I'll on the plane later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.