Connecting at CDG from YVR to CPT

Old Sep 11, 19, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM and 1 MM, HHonors Diamond (thru AMEX), Marriott Gold
Connecting at CDG from YVR to CPT

We will be flying AF YVR to CDG and then have 125 minutes to connect to an AF flight to CPT. Schedule indicates will arrive at 2E and depart from 2F. I am not super-worried about the transit time, but was wondering if in this case, we have to go through customs at CDG even though we are (I believe) remaining non-Schengen for the whole journey. Is this correct?
Old Sep 11, 19, 8:16 am

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Originally Posted by Uncle Lars View Post
We will be flying AF YVR to CDG and then have 125 minutes to connect to an AF flight to CPT. Schedule indicates will arrive at 2E and depart from 2F. I am not super-worried about the transit time, but was wondering if in this case, we have to go through customs at CDG even though we are (I believe) remaining non-Schengen for the whole journey. Is this correct?
No.

It is weird that CPT is noted as T2F, but it might be one of those flights where they check in in 2F despite flight leaving from a 2E gate.
With any luck, you'll even stay in the same concourse.
Old Sep 11, 19, 9:55 am

Programs: FB Plat
T2F is only for checkin and this flight will depart from T2E (hall L like every long-haul flight with checkin at T2F). Your flight from YVR may arrive at T2E hall K, L or M.
As a connecting passenger, you will only have to re-clear security but no need to pass through immigration nor customs.
Old Sep 11, 19, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM and 1 MM, HHonors Diamond (thru AMEX), Marriott Gold
Ah, that explains it. Thanks very much for the information!

Search this Thread