Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Special requests on flight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2019, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Special requests on flight

Howdy,

so i used some miles and booked some flights for my sister as a wedding present. They’ll have some nice long haul flight in AF J.

I notified this to AF on Twitter, they made a note that it’s their honeymoon flights and they also asked what else i want the staff to do for them. I asked for some ideas. They replied they’ll look into whatever i request...

uhhh... I have no idea what’s reasonable to request!

Any ideas for what AF can provide for a Long Haul J honeymoon flight? Anyone had any experiences like this before?

thanks
Old Aug 31, 2019, 4:23 am
q

a tatoo ?
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 5:36 am

Programs: FB Platinum
If there is P class on the flight you could ask that a glass of champagne from P be served to them in proper flute glasses and even perhaps some caviar. I know my partner would be thrilled with that.
Lewis42 likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 9:21 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Lewis42
Howdy,

so i used some miles and booked some flights for my sister as a wedding present. They’ll have some nice long haul flight in AF J.

I notified this to AF on Twitter, they made a note that it’s their honeymoon flights and they also asked what else i want the staff to do for them. I asked for some ideas. They replied they’ll look into whatever i request...

uhhh... I have no idea what’s reasonable to request!

Any ideas for what AF can provide for a Long Haul J honeymoon flight? Anyone had any experiences like this before?

thanks
- a visit to the cockpit / photograph with the pilots
- personalized welcome card with some chocolates left on the seats
Old Sep 2, 2019, 11:16 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Some airlines seem to have a protocol for that

bodory, tff and Braniff like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.