Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF business seating help on Boeing 777

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2019, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

AF business seating help on Boeing 777

I am wondering what is space in front of row 10. Should I pick row 10 for me and my daughter for a CDG to LAX flight? right now we are in row 14 as you can see.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 12:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
I am wondering what is space in front of row 10. Should I pick row 10 for me and my daughter for a CDG to LAX flight? right now we are in row 14 as you can see.
Galley and cloakroom

Old Aug 19, 2019, 12:04 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
I wish for other PAX around you that you don't intend to talk with your daughter!
AlvinMaker likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 7:34 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by carnarvon
I wish for other PAX around you that you don't intend to talk with your daughter!
I had the same thought.
OP: Aisle and window seats are opposite from each other, which makes it difficult to have a conversation. Passengers traveling together often book the two middle seats as the FA can remove the dividing panel between the seats.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Daughter had insisted that she wanted window seat but I did talk to her and changed it to 2 center seats in row 14 :-)

I have never been in row 10 near galley /cloakroom area....would you guys recommend that over row 14? Noise, restroom smell issues in row 10?
Old Aug 19, 2019, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Daughter had insisted that she wanted window seat but I did talk to her and changed it to 2 center seats in row 14 :-)

I have never been in row 10 near galley /cloakroom area....would you guys recommend that over row 14? Noise, restroom smell issues in row 10?
No noise, no smell. It's OK
I would choose row 10 over row 14 as you will be served before. And I join other posters to suggest that you pick 2 middle seats. People chatting over the aisle are a big nuisance for other pax.
AlvinMaker, SkyteamEP and SDQBound like this.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for info Goldorak. Done.

Goldorak, SkyteamEP and SDQBound like this.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 2:44 pm

You don't have to chat over the aisle though. You can chat through the IFE system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.