Wiki Posts
Search

AF new inter-europe business product

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2019, 4:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, TK Elite+, HHonors Gold, FB, UA, AA
AF new inter-europe business product

Hi everyone! Traditionally, AF (just like other EU carriers) has an economy row with the middle seat blocked as the "business" product. I'm trying to book an award travel GVA-AMS-CDG-DSS in business. Naturally, the CGD-DSS is a standard lie-flat seat as the long-haul business product. GVA-AMS is on KLM with a standard economy-style "Europe Business" seat. My question is about the AMS-CDG leg on the A320, which shows up as the "new business class seat" and looks like the long-haul product. Has AF been installing the lie-flat business seat on some inter-europe A320's, or I should not get excited, and it's just an error?
Old Jul 18, 2019, 4:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by dmitriy55
My question is about the AMS-CDG leg on the A320, which shows up as the "new business class seat" and looks like the long-haul product. Has AF been installing the lie-flat business seat on some inter-europe A320's, or I should not get excited, and it's just an error?
There are no lie-flat seats on any single-aisle aircraft operated by AF or KL. AF still doesn't have lie-flat seats on all of its wide-body aircraft!!!

See here for a relatively recent review of AF A320 biz class.
glennhaak likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 4:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, TK Elite+, HHonors Gold, FB, UA, AA
Originally Posted by irishguy28
There are no lie-flat seats on any single-aisle aircraft operated by AF or KL. AF still doesn't have lie-flat seats on all of its wide-body aircraft!!!

See here for a relatively recent review of AF A320 biz class.
Thank you for the quick response! An error indeed on the website. I think I also confused it with BA, where I've seen an upgraded (and "proper") business cabin on longer-duration single-aisle flights to eastern europe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.