Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

What is the "Miles+Points first flight bonus" extra XPs I see in my account ??

Old Jul 14, 19, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / Marriott Gold / Hilton Gold / IHG Platinum ... A former AA Platinum

I flew on July 12, and i m seeing an unexpected bonus of 5 XPs to add to the (regular) 10 XPs for my JFK-CDG flight in coach.
That extra 5 XP is called "Miles+Points first flight bonus" ...

Screengrab of my account, July 15, 2019

Is this something new?
For ref, I have a French Amex Gold card that just had its anniversary, and I did receive the regular 30XPs ... and wasn't expecting anything more. I don't know that these extra 5 XPs are necessarily connected to the French amex but the "first time" label is odd (I've had that French Amex for many years)
Old Jul 15, 19, 12:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
This :
FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

you obviously have linked your FB and LCAH account (which we all did here for the ones who are a member of both programs).
Old Jul 15, 19, 2:56 am

Programs: FB LTPE+C2000, EK Gold, TK *S, SPG PP+Amb+LTPP, IHG Platinum, Accorhotels Gold
Yes, had the same stuff.
Old Jul 16, 19, 4:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / Marriott Gold / Hilton Gold / IHG Platinum ... A former AA Platinum
Thank you so much @Goldorak and @olivedel ... That's it!

Search this Thread