Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access denied due to time limitation

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2019, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Lounge access denied due to time limitation

Friend of mine, travelling in J (paid ticket), was denied access to the lounge in Paris. He was told that access is only possible three hours before his flight. He was connecting in CDG. Is this true ?
Old Jul 8, 2019, 6:33 am

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
I don't fly J too often but have lounge access due to status. I have had once and while long waits between connecting flights and can't recall ever having been denied lounge access in such situations. But not long waits between connections at CDG
Old Jul 8, 2019, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by toastedcafe
Friend of mine, travelling in J (paid ticket), was denied access to the lounge in Paris. He was told that access is only possible three hours before his flight. He was connecting in CDG. Is this true ?
Nice joke
Old Jul 8, 2019, 7:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by brunos
Nice joke
Guess so, he doesn't travel much and might have confused J with premium economy and buying lounge access..
Old Jul 8, 2019, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by toastedcafe
Guess so, he doesn't travel much and might have confused J with premium economy and buying lounge access..
Sorry but I am confused...was he in J or W/paid access or other ??
Old Jul 8, 2019, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Sorry but I am confused...was he in J or W/paid access or other ??
Now I got the full details. He arrived in J and his next flight was in W. He was not allowed to buy access until 3 hours before hist flight. Makes sense now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.