Priority check...out in French store?

Old May 21, 19, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UX Gold - SkyTeam Elite Plus, Priority Pass
Priority check...out in French store?

While still wondering how Bigdata catched me for this targeted ad or if AF or ST sold its Elite Plus pax manifests to Monop’, it Seems that even French supermarket adopted the SkyPriority color codes for Priority Check...Out

Looking forward to enjoy the Monop’ lounge with the possibility to enjoy the Groceries on the Shelves

(Humouristic FTer topic, can be moved if irrelevant)

Last edited by catsniper75; May 21, 19 at 3:55 pm
Old May 22, 19, 3:25 am

Programs: FB Platinum, BAEC Silver, Eurostar Carte Blanche
In-store at my local Monoprix they have also adopted this branding

I tried the service a few weeks ago, you pass through the Monoprix app where you scan everything you shop, and then you show the "check-out" screen to the attendant managing the self check-out machines on your way out of the store, where payment is taken from your pre-registered card.

It's not a bad idea, except that employees and security doesn't seem to be that confortable with it yet...
Old May 22, 19, 10:05 am
formerly B7e7US
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA/DL PLT, Priority Pass, Marriott Gold, Thalys Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz PC, Other shiny cards
Yeah, security insisted in counting the number of items I was carrying. I gave them my little cart and sat down, asking them to come back to me when they were done.
Old May 23, 19, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: UX Gold - SkyTeam Elite Plus, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by SDQBound View Post
Yeah, security insisted in counting the number of items I was carrying. I gave them my little cart and sat down, asking them to come back to me when they were done.
Can’t we just validate the payment / check-out in the app and put the groceries in a backpack and leave the prémices directly?
Old May 23, 19, 5:45 am
formerly B7e7US
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA/DL PLT, Priority Pass, Marriott Gold, Thalys Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz PC, Other shiny cards
Originally Posted by catsniper75 View Post

Can’t we just validate the payment / check-out in the app and put the groceries in a backpack and leave the prémices directly?
That's the way it is supposed to work...however, we know how steep are the learning curves in the beautiful city of lights.

Search this Thread