Wiki Posts
Search

question on 2F in CDG

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2019, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, FB Gold
question on 2F in CDG

question for CDG experts - I am connecting from LHR-CDG (2E) to CDG-CAI (2F) on Joon. I am a bit confused by that as it seems that 2F is Schengen (which CAI definitely is not) including the lounge there. Would I have to enter Schengen and then exit again to visit lounge (5 hours lay-over, so not a question on that one) or am I completely mistaken? Thanks
Old May 14, 2019, 12:23 pm

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by denhaagflyer
question for CDG experts - I am connecting from LHR-CDG (2E) to CDG-CAI (2F) on Joon. I am a bit confused by that as it seems that 2F is Schengen (which CAI definitely is not) including the lounge there. Would I have to enter Schengen and then exit again to visit lounge (5 hours lay-over, so not a question on that one) or am I completely mistaken? Thanks
No worries.

2F is the check in terminal for PAX originating from CDG. They then walk to 2E.

You will connect in 2E and will use the lounge in one of the three piers your CAI flight will be departing from: 2E-K, 2E-L or 2E-M, the latter pier being closed in the afternoon.
Old May 14, 2019, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, FB Gold
thanks - so even easier for me then!
Old May 14, 2019, 12:28 pm

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by denhaagflyer
thanks - so even easier for me then!
Yes. Just added some info to my original answer.
Old May 14, 2019, 2:12 pm

Programs: FB Plat
Originally Posted by carnarvon
You will connect in 2E and will use the lounge in one of the three piers your CAI flight will be departing from: 2E-K, 2E-L or 2E-M, the latter pier being closed in the afternoon.
If checkin is in 2F then the departure hall will be 2E-L.

Your flight from LHR will arrive at 2E-K or 2E-L.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.