AF Lounge Guest Question

Old May 7, 19, 11:41 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: VPS, previously SEA and PIT
Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 470
AF Lounge Guest Question

A group of 4 of us will be transiting through CDG this summer. I know I will have AF Lounge access as a STE+, and I can guest my wife in. The lounge website says if there is space available (It would be International to International connection, so Terminal 2E or so), I can pay a fee for additional guests (the other 2). How much is the fee and how likely is there to be space available? It'd be on a Saturday both ways. Thanks!
dmarge18 is offline  
Old May 7, 19, 12:45 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: MAN
Programs: FB Platinum
Posts: 223
Originally Posted by dmarge18 View Post
A group of 4 of us will be transiting through CDG this summer. I know I will have AF Lounge access as a STE+, and I can guest my wife in. The lounge website says if there is space available (It would be International to International connection, so Terminal 2E or so), I can pay a fee for additional guests (the other 2). How much is the fee and how likely is there to be space available? It'd be on a Saturday both ways. Thanks!
From the Wiki at the top of the page:
Paid access for AF lounges (as of 17 OCT 2018):
FRANCE
- CDG 2C (arrival lounge) : 50 EUR between 5 :30 am and 10 am. 35 EUR from 10 am
- CDG 2E K/L/M : 50 EUR or 8000 miles
- CDG 2F : 35 EUR or 8000 miles

Shouldn't be too busy on a Saturday.
PeteM01 is offline  
Old May 7, 19, 12:50 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: VPS, previously SEA and PIT
Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 470
Thanks!
dmarge18 is offline  
Old May 7, 19, 5:00 pm
  #4  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,945
Originally Posted by PeteM01 View Post
Shouldn't be too busy on a Saturday.
2E lounges are always super busy in the morning, until 1pm, and from 8 to 11 pm, even on Saturday and Sunday.
Goldorak is online now  
Old May 7, 19, 5:02 pm
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,945
Originally Posted by dmarge18 View Post
It would be International to International connection, so Terminal 2E or so
Can you be more precise (which countries) ?
Goldorak is online now  
Old May 8, 19, 7:47 am
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: VPS, previously SEA and PIT
Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 470
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post

2E lounges are always super busy in the morning, until 1pm, and from 8 to 11 pm, even on Saturday and Sunday.
Does this mean there should be a lengthy wait for a shower, even on a Saturday?
dmarge18 is offline  
Old May 8, 19, 7:47 am
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: VPS, previously SEA and PIT
Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 470
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post

Can you be more precise (which countries) ?
US-India-US
dmarge18 is offline  
Old May 8, 19, 8:12 am
  #8  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Posts: 13,945
Originally Posted by dmarge18 View Post
Does this mean there should be a lengthy wait for a shower, even on a Saturday?
Not necessarily. I was saying this for the admittance of your 2 extra guests with paid access. They often refuse those at peak times.

Originally Posted by dmarge18 View Post
US-India-US
OK, so it will be indeed one of the 2E lounges.
dmarge18 likes this.
Goldorak is online now  
Old May 9, 19, 4:18 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: CMN,DXB,NBO,CDG
Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Posts: 114
Originally Posted by dmarge18 View Post
A group of 4 of us will be transiting through CDG this summer. I know I will have AF Lounge access as a STE+, and I can guest my wife in. The lounge website says if there is space available (It would be International to International connection, so Terminal 2E or so), I can pay a fee for additional guests (the other 2). How much is the fee and how likely is there to be space available? It'd be on a Saturday both ways. Thanks!
you can also check this thread and perhaps get lucky and save some $$$

offvoice is offline  
Old May 9, 19, 2:15 pm
  #10  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: VPS, previously SEA and PIT
Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Posts: 470
Originally Posted by offvoice View Post


you can also check this thread and perhaps get lucky and save some $$$

Thanks!
dmarge18 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread