Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: N515CR
Air France A330-200 Mods

Air France is refurbishing the cabin of its A330-200 fleet. Business Class configuration will remain 2-2-2.

From Air France:
Air France unveils its new long-haul travel cabins exclusively available on board its Airbus A330s. The company offers a new travel experience in its Business (36 seats), Premium Economy (21 seats) and Economy (167 seats) cabins. 15 aircraft will be completely redesigned by 2020 thanks to a global investment of 140 million euros.
Link to Press Release: https://corporate.airfrance.com/en/n...rd-airbus-a330
Master long haul new seats thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-...formation.html

F-GZCA Done
F-GZCB Done
F-GZCC Done
F-GZCD Done
F-GZCE Done
F-GZCF Done
F-GZCG Done

F-GZCH Done
F-GZCI Done
F-GZCJ Done
F-GZCK Done
F-GZCL Done
F-GZCM Done

F-GZCN Done
F-GZCO Done
15/15 completed

Last update: 15/10/2020

Business Class Seatmap

Print Wikipost

A330 retrofit

Old Dec 25, 2019, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by flight345
I noticed the F-GZCJ is back in service and F-GZCN moved to Bordeaux
I am wondering if CJ has been retrofitted because it didn't stay long in BOD (8 days). Previous planes stayed much longer in BOD for the retrofit. And since it returned to service, it is flying routes that were until now not served with the new cabins.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 5:45 pm

It's good news about the front lavatory. Everyone has been complaining about that.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 11:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
F-GZCN is now back to service since 24/01. No new plane has been sent to BOD as I am posting this.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 11:54 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I am wondering if CJ has been retrofitted because it didn't stay long in BOD (8 days). Previous planes stayed much longer in BOD for the retrofit. And since it returned to service, it is flying routes that were until now not served with the new cabins.
Forgot to confirm. You are right, it wasn't retrofitted.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Mirk
Forgot to confirm. You are right, it wasn't retrofitted.
CJ has not flown since 23/01. Last flight was CCS-CDG. No indication that it has been ferried to BOD.
Old Feb 5, 2020, 12:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
CE has not flown since 2 Feb. BOD soon?

ETA: Was 722 today. Nevermind.

Last edited by CLEguy; Feb 6, 2020 at 8:04 am Reason: Nevermind
Old Feb 29, 2020, 4:10 am

Programs: BA:GOLD
Just saw CJ land at CDG from BOD.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by frausflyer
Just saw CJ land at CDG from BOD.
Did you actually see it landing at CDG ? Because FR24 still shows no activity for this plane. I was wondering what was happening with it, because for previous planes, it took one month and for CJ we were over that.

And the good news is that CB has done today a 3 hrs test flight CGK-CGK. If everything was OK with this test flight, it means that it will return to CDG likely tomorrow.

Old Mar 1, 2020, 2:41 am

Programs: BA:GOLD
Did you actually see it landing at CDG ? Because FR24 still shows no activity for this plane. I was wondering what was happening with it, because for previous planes, it took one month and for CJ we were over that.
I did yes. On FR24 the BOD-CDG flight shows up: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/f-gzcj
Old Mar 1, 2020, 8:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by frausflyer
I did yes. On FR24 the BOD-CDG flight shows up: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/f-gzcj
Thanks. Funny, the BOD-CDG flight doesnt show up neither on the app, nor on FR site. Anyway, CJ is back to service. It has flown round trip to DXB and now to LOS.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 1:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

CB is now back in CDG from CGK (it returned on March 2). It is not yet returned to commercial service, but we can guess it will be for tomorrow.
CE is currently flying to CGK at the time I am typing this post.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 1:28 am

Programs: flyingblue
CB is now back in CDG from CGK (it returned on March 2). It is not yet returned to commercial service, but we can guess it will be for tomorrow.
CE is currently flying to CGK at the time I am typing this post.
I confirm CB is back on commercial service as it has scheduled to travel to CCS today.

Regarding CH, even though it is not shown on Flightradar24, this plane flew to BOD on the 29th of February ( Please see the plane flight track on flightaware ) and I saw personally (I live in France and went there for a day ) when landing on the airport.

Therefore the lastest update would be 12 airplanes finished. 2 airplanes on Maintenance (CE and CH )and 1 plane waiting (CD)
Old Mar 4, 2020, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by German Antonio Morales
I confirm CB is back on commercial service as it has scheduled to travel to CCS today.

Regarding CH, even though it is not shown on Flightradar24, this plane flew to BOD on the 29th of February ( Please see the plane flight track on flightaware ) and I saw personally (I live in France and went there for a day ) when landing on the airport.

Therefore the lastest update would be 12 airplanes finished. 2 airplanes on Maintenance (CE and CH )and 1 plane waiting (CD)
Thank you and welcome to Flyertalk.
Old Apr 13, 2020, 3:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

A bit OT, but F-GZCK has been damaged in PNR on April 11 while arriving from CDG to operate a repatriation flight. It could have been a real tragedy. Plane was at its parking spot, with no pax inside when a policeman (from the local GTA - gendarmerie des transports ariens) who was on the apron airside totally drunk shot the plane with his machine gun after a dispute with another security person. The plane shows several bullet impacts, including one in the main kerosene reservoir. Look at the video on the link below.

AF has sent a B777 to pick up the stranded pax.

FR24 shows right now the plane as "active" under AF382V to CDG but is still on the ground in PNR with a 0 speed and altitude. Could they already made a temporary fix allowing the plane to fly empty to CDG ? It seems rather quick to me when you imagine all the damages that could be caused by bullets. And I cannot imagine a worst place than Congo Brazzaville for fixing such problems.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/un-...ville-20200412
Old Apr 13, 2020, 11:17 pm

Programs: El Al Matmid, Air France Flying Blue Silver
A bit OT, but F-GZCK has been damaged in PNR on April 11 while arriving from CDG to operate a repatriation flight. It could have been a real tragedy. Plane was at its parking spot, with no pax inside when a policeman (from the local GTA - gendarmerie des transports ariens) who was on the apron airside totally drunk shot the plane with his machine gun after a dispute with another security person. The plane shows several bullet impacts, including one in the main kerosene reservoir. Look at the video on the link below.

AF has sent a B777 to pick up the stranded pax.

FR24 shows right now the plane as "active" under AF382V to CDG but is still on the ground in PNR with a 0 speed and altitude. Could they already made a temporary fix allowing the plane to fly empty to CDG ? It seems rather quick to me when you imagine all the damages that could be caused by bullets. And I cannot imagine a worst place than Congo Brazzaville for fixing such problems.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-eco/un-...ville-20200412
I heard it will fly empty to CDG at low altitude

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.