Clarins at the lounges in CDG

Old Mar 13, 19, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Clarins at the lounges in CDG

Mundane topic of the day: have you been able to get a clarins treatment at the lounges in CDG?
Old Mar 13, 19, 12:21 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC, Accor Gold, IHG Gold
Yes, last Friday afternoon at the 2E-L. It was wide open.
Old Mar 13, 19, 1:11 pm

Programs: FB Gold (SkyTeam Elite Plus)
Nope! Never been able to find availability at CDG. On the contrary, at JFK T1 it has always been easy to schedule the skincare.
Old Mar 13, 19, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
For CDG, you usually need to arrive several hours before your flight if you want to have a slot, especially in the morning.
Old Mar 13, 19, 4:59 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Gold
Saturday morning, but I always made sure to pop by the counter about 2-3 minutes before they officially start accepting bookings and wait till the iPad is activated
Old Mar 13, 19, 5:32 pm

I have the same experience, any time I go through any of these lounges, it's either closed or full for the next 2-3hrs...

Would someone happen to know official opening times of the Clarins spa at CDG 2E K, L, M? On AF's website, they only indicate:
Open every day except Wednesday.​​​​​​
On flyertalk, I see a thread from 2009 indicating 8.30am (and discussing difficulties finding slots :-) ).

There's also a Clarins treatment area at the SkyTeam lounge in LHR, it stays open relatively late in the evening but it's also always full when I'm there.
Old Mar 14, 19, 12:43 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate Platinum for Life/Club 2000, UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by DoctorBueno View Post
Nope! Never been able to find availability at CDG. On the contrary, at JFK T1 it has always been easy to schedule the skincare.
I have never really encountered any difficulty to have an appointment at CDG, but it is true that it requires some flexibility. If your layover is exceedingly short, it is very unlikely that you will get a slot right away, but you will probably get one within the hour. FYI, at the JFK Air France lounge, Clarins has been replaced by La Prairie, which I highly recommend.
Old Mar 14, 19, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KLM Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Thank you, guys, I must tell that I have never been able to get one over the last 4 years, so I am "glad" I am not the only one ;-), despite being around quite a bit in CDG. However, it is also true that I usually do not go to the lounge hours earlier so that is the main issue in CDG. I hope to get a JFK soon then!

Search this Thread