Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG 2F - New Zone Boarding process - AF Medium-haul

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:30 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
On short haul flight, what is the point of splitting SkyPriority in group 1 & 2 (as in, who goes in which group)?
Old Apr 18, 2019, 9:11 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by Gajan
On short haul flight, what is the point of splitting SkyPriority in group 1 & 2 (as in, who goes in which group)?
Zone 1 is J PAX (as mentioned earlier, on medium-haul AF flights, usually 8 to 16 PAX (but sometimes 2 ), Zone 2 is for Sky Priority PAX (usually : STE+ & PE connecting from/to long-haul flights)
Old Apr 18, 2019, 11:12 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
ULTI and C2000 also in Group 1
Old Apr 19, 2019, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AZ Executive (STE+) - FB Silver (STÉ)- Lounge Key
New zone 0 boarding ? 😁

offvoice likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by catsniper75

Silver / STE should be Zone 3 without SP, normal behavior I think.
Maybe the case you saw was a bug, a flex fare or a negotiated business fare not properly coded, a transit with higher class (W/ J/ F) on previous leg ?
Who knows.
I often fly Delta One or AF Business from the United States to CDG and then to Nice, which leaves from 2F. The CDG-NCE portion doesn’t have a business class and seat assignments aren’t given until I land in Paris. But in my experience, the fact that I flew J or other types of business fare guarantees SP and a seat toward the front of the cabin.

I agree with everyone else: 2F is too small and can’t properly accommodate the current volume of passengers.
obscure2k likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2022, 2:16 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, National Exec Elite, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I boarded yesterday in 2F and there were 2 lanes as usual. One labeled “SkyPrio zone 1&2” and one labeled “zone 3, 4 & 5”. Surprisingly, I saw someone who had a BP with Sky Priority written on it but zone 3
Could that be for Silver members ?
I'm Silver and have SP on a prior connection. As a DP, I have Zone 3/no SP for my 2F flight. Can update in the AM with more info about boarding (this was an IROPS Y ticket after my first leg got delayed, and there've been several quirks throughout, so I'm not sure this is universally applicable).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.