La Premiere USA Telephone Number or email address

Old Feb 10, 2019, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA
La Premiere USA Telephone Number or email address

After searching the WWW and calling Air France, it appears they do not have a USA domestic telephone number to speak to the La Premiere desk, only the direct number in France. They also don't have an email address or web based contact form. The current problem for me is that none of the phones I have access to, none of them have an International Dialing Plan. I understand that I can activate such plans as well as take advantage of VOIP tools and I will do that in the absence of an answer here. However, it is hard to believe that the La Premiere desk does not have a way to offer customer service other than the direct line to Paris.

Does anyone know how to contact them other than an international phone call?
Old Feb 10, 2019, 2:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I just sent you a PM.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 3:00 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Actually I'm interested as well. Can you send it to me too?
Old Feb 14, 2019, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
After pressing further, it appears there is no other way to contact them. Here i the response I received:

<begin>
Thank you for contacting Air France.
I have received your e-mail for booking code PCV6KY and you wanting to know if there is a contact number in the USA for La Premiere.
After careful review of your question I do not see that there is a contact number or e-mail address for La Premiere in the USA. The only contact information we have is what was sent to you in the previous e-mail. I thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to serving you onboard.

Sincerely,

Dodd

Air France

<end>
Old Feb 14, 2019, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyerNOT
After pressing further, it appears there is no other way to contact them. Here i the response I received:

<begin>
Thank you for contacting Air France.
I have received your e-mail for booking code XXXXX and you wanting to know if there is a contact number in the USA for La Premiere.
After careful review of your question I do not see that there is a contact number or e-mail address for La Premiere in the USA. The only contact information we have is what was sent to you in the previous e-mail. I thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to serving you onboard.

Sincerely,

Dodd

Air France

<end>
You’d better delete your PNR# in your post. It is not recommended to include personal info in a post on a public forum. I have alerted the mods in case you don’t see this quickly.
Yoshi212 and TravelinWilly like this.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Doesn't DL handle customer service in NA? Were they unable to assist?
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Often1
Doesn't DL handle customer service in NA? Were they unable to assist?
For La Premičre AF, I wouldn’t trust DL at all. They could even think the customer is talking about domestic First class.
SkyteamEP, Sjondorn, hhdl and 2 others like this.
Old Jul 8, 2020, 11:21 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Hi - I will be travelling late July to CDG. Could you please send the La Premiere number Golodrak. Thanks in advance!!
Old Jul 10, 2020, 9:05 am

Programs: DL Plat, AA EXP, UA 1K, AMEX Cent
Originally Posted by TravelTimes
Hi - I will be travelling late July to CDG. Could you please send the La Premiere number Golodrak. Thanks in advance!!
Wasn't sure if you were traveling from JFK or not but sent you the JFK info. I am supposed to travel labor day (if they allow US citizens in) and apparently all F lounge services at JFK are a go

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.