FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   AF JFK Lounge (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1945842-af-jfk-lounge.html)

off2rome Dec 14, 2018 4:03 pm

AF JFK Lounge

When will the lounge re-open after renovations? Any updates

AlicorporateUK Dec 14, 2018 5:09 pm

It has reopened.

G

off2rome Dec 17, 2018 10:20 am

Anyone have photos. How is it different?

Klems Dec 19, 2018 12:45 am

The downstairs hasn't changed much but the upstairs is nicely refurbished.

khkchan Feb 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Is shower available? plan to visit at 11pm.

thanks.

Repooc17 Feb 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by khkchan (Post 30793593)

thanks.

Using PP?

Yes, but it closes at midnight. You will be asked to leaved 15 minutes prior to closing.

Goldorak Feb 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by khkchan (Post 30793593)

thanks.

yes shower is available. But last Friday, there was no hot water (heard from a lounge dragon warning a pax asking for shower).

Klems Feb 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 30793931)

yes shower is available. But last Friday, there was no hot water (heard from a lounge dragon warning a pax asking for shower).

This is crazy .This has been going for weeks as far as I can tell .In January when I was there same situation and they told me the water heater had been broken for 2 weeks already.
They sent me over to the KAL lounge to shower , for what it's worth .

Repooc17 Feb 18, 2019 2:16 pm

I was there on Sunday, and it was fine.

HalconBCN Feb 22, 2019 5:32 pm

I was there last Tuesday and attempted a shower. Big mistake. Water came out either boiling hot or ice cold, nothing in between.

I liked the business class area upstairs but I think staff need to be more proactive about communicating about the menu. I thought all food was on the buffet and hence ate a lot of that. Then I was too full to order one of the menu dishes, which looked delicious.

strikerbird Feb 24, 2019 7:38 am

Is the night service extended to Flying Blue platinum members?

SB

Goldorak Feb 24, 2019 9:35 am

Originally Posted by strikerbird (Post 30815682)
Is the night service extended to Flying Blue platinum members?

No. Only for Ultimates.

SkyTeam777 Jul 3, 2021 4:07 pm

Anyone used the lounge during Covid times? Just packaged snacks or is there real food? Is wine self serve? Individual bottles of water to take on the plane?
I have a feeling, even if things have returned to somewhat normal, this lounge won’t offer much in the morning hours when other airlines like Aeromexico and Royal Air Maroc use it.

JakeMorgan Jul 3, 2021 10:18 pm

I was just there last night. The buffet is now pre-wrapped sandwiches and the showers are still closed, as is the spa. Nonetheless everything else is not too different.

FWIW - there’s a very small collection of items just after the entrance celebrating 75 years of CDG-JFK.

SkyTeam777 Jul 4, 2021 10:01 am

Originally Posted by JakeMorgan (Post 33379253)
I was just there last night. The buffet is now pre-wrapped sandwiches and the showers are still closed, as is the spa. Nonetheless everything else is not too different.

FWIW - there’s a very small collection of items just after the entrance celebrating 75 years of CDG-JFK.

Self-serve wine? individual bottles of water to take on the plane? or all Covid "safety"-served by staff?

Anyone been in the morning to see what's on offer?