J Meal Service: CDG-SIN and SIN-CDG

Old Nov 23, 18, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Platinum; DL DM, 1 MM; HHonors Diamond
J Meal Service: CDG-SIN and SIN-CDG

Have an upcoming flight on Air France in business class: IAD-CDG-SIN (1/1) then SIN-CDG-IAD (1/5) and I had a question on the meal service.

I'm assuming that the 8:50pm flight from CDG-SIN will have a full meal service after takeoff. Is that correct?

Will the 11:10pm flight from SIN-CDG also have a full meal service after takeoff? Or, do they have a light service and then a full meal service later in the flight?

I'm trying to gauge how much (or little) to eat in the lounge before the flight.
Old Nov 23, 18, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Originally Posted by DCAhome View Post
I'm assuming that the 8:50pm flight from CDG-SIN will have a full meal service after takeoff. Is that correct?
Correct.

Originally Posted by DCAhome View Post
Will the 11:10pm flight from SIN-CDG also have a full meal service after takeoff? Or, do they have a light service and then a full meal service later in the flight?
Full meal service after takeoff and breakfast before landing.
Old Nov 23, 18, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Platinum; DL DM, 1 MM; HHonors Diamond
Thanks!
Old Nov 24, 18, 12:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Here’s the menu from a very recent HKG-CDG which is also a late-night departure. Ex-SIN will probably be somewhat similar. The snacks were kind of lame (“soup” was cup of noodles) though, so if you skip dinner to sleep, your options will be limited.

Search this Thread