AF lounge PP access JFK T1

Old Nov 15, 18, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
AF lounge PP access JFK T1

has anyone heard if the AF lounge is still in the PP network at JFK T1?
Old Nov 15, 18, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Itís actually closed for renovations. Apparently for the past week or so.

Theyre sending business class pax to the Lufthansa lounge, but at least the Senator level so thereís real food.

As for when it opens, why donít you check out the PO website?
Old Nov 17, 18, 7:25 am

Programs: DL PM as of 12/8/2016
Yes. arrived at T1 Air France lounge this morning before a long flight to ICN. lounge was not open. No signage or anything. Just the usual SkyTeam alliance welocme sign. Had to use the KAL lounge instead. Luckily the KAL lounge agent let us in to the first class lounge. He said something about prestige lounge being very full today.
Old Nov 18, 18, 5:03 am

I did not know about this. How long are those renovations supposed to last for and what are they about? This lounge already became quite cramped after the previous renovation, it was not that long ago!
Old Nov 18, 18, 5:07 am

As for PP access, it was limited by capacity and only offered in the morning and afternoon. Plan accordingly. Not sure it will still be there after the renovations. Actually I donít see it on the PP app anymore. KAL only between 2PM and 8:30 PM
Old Nov 18, 18, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Originally Posted by af fp View Post
I did not know about this. How long are those renovations supposed to last for and what are they about? This lounge already became quite cramped after the previous renovation, it was not that long ago!
Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
post #784
Old Nov 18, 18, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
I love how Elite + passengers have to pretty much fend for themselves and try and make it into the KAL or AZ lounges (which are pretty underwhelming).

Letís see how the ďimprovedĒ space will work.
Old Nov 20, 18, 2:49 am

Do you have access to the AF lounge as a Sky Team Elite Plus member?
T1 has 3 ST Lounges but last time when I was flying China Eastern in Y they gave me a voucher for the Alitalia Lounge which was horrible.

Is it possible to access the other lounges no matter which ST airline you are flying out of JFK?
Old Nov 20, 18, 7:07 am

Programs: ST E+, *G, some hotel gold...
Originally Posted by BREJFK View Post
Do you have access to the AF lounge as a Sky Team Elite Plus member?
T1 has 3 ST Lounges but last time when I was flying China Eastern in Y they gave me a voucher for the Alitalia Lounge which was horrible.

Is it possible to access the other lounges no matter which ST airline you are flying out of JFK?
In principle yes, but the lounge is closed now.
Old Nov 20, 18, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by af fp View Post
I love how Elite + passengers have to pretty much fend for themselves and try and make it into the KAL or AZ lounges (which are pretty underwhelming)
[Bolding mine]

To say the least, especially the latter, which I thought had closed for revamping recently? If that's really the case, let's hope that they will at least align it to the lounges at FCO (E) and MXP, which are pretty decent. [/OT]

G
Old Nov 20, 18, 4:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Originally Posted by BREJFK View Post
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk View Post
In principle yes, but the lounge is closed now.
In principle yes, but there has been several reports in this forum of non-AF pax being refused access in the AF lounge in the evening because too crowded or they needed to keep space for coming AF pax.
olivedel likes this.

Search this Thread