Wiki Posts
Search

77W in COI config - NEV3 or NEV4?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2018, 11:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
77W in COI config - NEV3 or NEV4?

No luck... I had to re-schedule my flights YUL-CDG from the late one on the 787-9 to a 777-300ER in the COI config (2 rows of J). That means no BEST - but does it also mean NEV3, or do they at least have NEV4 like the „leisure“ 777-300ERs?

Also, anything else that is different in terms of the J class product on flights operated by the COI planes on non-COI routes such as YUL?
Old Aug 2, 2018, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
All COI B77W are NEV4
the only noticeable difference I can mention is no choice of dessert.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Thanks Goldorak.

Good to hear that it's NEV4. At least that ;-) Sleeping next to strangers isn't really my cup of tea, but at least the seats are OK.

No choice of dessert really isn't an issue, this is a short night flight, I'll have all of Paris and its patisseries after landing (even if many are closed).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.