Search

FB Gold Third Party Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2018, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EuroBonus, FlyingBlue Gold
FB Gold Third Party Lounge

Hello,

I will become Gold in a couple of months, and want to prepare what I can expect as a FB Gold. I understand FB Gold gives access to SkyTeam airline branded lounges when flying on a SkyTeam airline, but how about third party lounges? I travel a lot from DUS and BRU, will access be granted there if flying on KL, AF or DL? (I understand that it sometimes depends on airline)

I have searched everywhere online, but I can't seem to find any list that shows what passengers have access to different lounges.

Thank you all!
Old Apr 24, 2018, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You will have access :
- to all lounges (whether they are AF/KL/Skyteam/partners/3rd party) when flying AF/KL domestic or international
- to Skyteam lounges/Skyteam partners lounges when flying a Skyteam airline internationally or domestic when in same-day connection to/from int’l

Sometimes, you don’t have access to 3rd party lounges when flying another Skyteam airline (in Y), but there are many cases where it works, so it worths to try.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EuroBonus, FlyingBlue Gold
Thank you! Will one guest be allowed also at 3rd party lounges?
Old Apr 24, 2018, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by NLNO
Thank you! Will one guest be allowed also at 3rd party lounges?
It depends. Hit and miss but definitely try.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: FB platinum, M&S elite+, M&B gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
You will have access :
- to all lounges (whether they are AF/KL/Skyteam/partners/3rd party) when flying AF/KL domestic or international
May I ask if this is a published benefit as a FB gold/plat for AF domestic flight without same-day international connection?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by UlyssesParis
May I ask if this is a published benefit as a FB gold/plat for AF domestic flight without same-day international connection?
Yes, there is no restriction for AF/A5 domestic flights fro FB members. And if there were some, there would be no AF lounge in ORY Hall 2, BOD, LYS, etc
Old Apr 25, 2018, 12:38 pm

Programs: FB platinum, M&S elite+, M&B gold
Indeed thank you! I had a doubt, looking into AF lounge access policy, specifying economy and FB gold or plat or ST E+, the info is the same "You can enjoy any one of the 530 Air France and SkyTeam lounges when you travel on an international flight with AIR FRANCE, KLM or SkyTeam". It would not make much sense for them to have lounges at ORY, LYS etc. except for people connecting in Paris (or Nice) to a same-day international flight.. Although that would be very restrictive indeed.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 2:32 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by UlyssesParis
Indeed thank you! I had a doubt, looking into AF lounge access policy, specifying economy and FB gold or plat or ST E+, the info is the same "You can enjoy any one of the 530 Air France and SkyTeam lounges when you travel on an international flight with AIR FRANCE, KLM or SkyTeam". It would not make much sense for them to have lounges at ORY, LYS etc. except for people connecting in Paris (or Nice) to a same-day international flight.. Although that would be very restrictive indeed.
There are international flights from those airports as well, though probably not mainline.
Either way I think that is to mean that you are guaranteed a lounge on international flights, but not always on domestic, so they word it like this.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 4:18 pm

Programs: DL DM, TK ELP, LA PASS Black, FB Platinum
Originally Posted by NLNO
Hello,

I will become Gold in a couple of months, and want to prepare what I can expect as a FB Gold. I understand FB Gold gives access to SkyTeam airline branded lounges when flying on a SkyTeam airline, but how about third party lounges? I travel a lot from DUS and BRU, will access be granted there if flying on KL, AF or DL? (I understand that it sometimes depends on airline)

I have searched everywhere online, but I can't seem to find any list that shows what passengers have access to different lounges.

Thank you all!
In DUS you have access to the Hugo-Junkers-Lounge with FB Gold. In BRU I don't know.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 6:16 pm

Programs: Flying Blue (plat), Eurobonus (gold), Accor (plat), Bonvoy (plat)
Originally Posted by JorgeGomez
In BRU I don't know.
Don’t remember lounge name in BRU but there’s an impressive variety of beers in the fridge :-)
Old Apr 25, 2018, 11:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by JorgeGomez
In BRU I don't know.
As per Skyteam site :
- Diamond lounge A for AF, KL, UX, AZ, CZ
- Diamond lounge B for RO
​​​​​​​- Brussels airlines the suite lounge for ME
​​​​​​​
Old Apr 26, 2018, 1:11 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat
Originally Posted by Nico40

Don’t remember lounge name in BRU but there’s an impressive variety of beers in the fridge :-)
I wouldn't mind if they'd have the same in Amsterdam and on board
Solevita likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 2:13 am

Programs: KL Plat

Indeed the beers more than make up for the otherwise drab look of the lounge
Old Apr 26, 2018, 11:38 pm

Programs: Skyteam E+ (FB PfL), Latam Black, LH MM, Iberia plus, HH: Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy: Plat

...and Leffe blonde on the tap
Old Apr 27, 2018, 1:04 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by wuzziduzziman
...and Leffe blonde on the tap
when it's not empty...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.