Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air France Never Again: Platinum line sucks

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Air Europa Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Many years ago I worked in a customer service line with a lot of angry customers. After a while I lost any sense of empathy unless the callers were nice and friendly. Now I always try and be polite and friendly when I dial a customer service line. Your call can make or break someone else's day.
q and AlicorporateUK like this.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by Azureas
I expect from a dedicated customer service line to be very professional in their job which was not the case. If people who are working here are not able to manage crisis they are not made for this position.
9+ year of FF was not a « long fleuve tranquille » and on my experience the phone line was before at a higher level. I strongly noticed those last months that it’s not anymore the case.
After others bad experiences encountered also with AF I will avoid them. Globally the quality decreases and they are not trustable. Regarding the good fares they are generally not on AF.
So, how did you make it back to Paris?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.