Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF7 Aircraft Info

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

AF7 Aircraft Info

I am looking at tickets between JFK-CDG in June. The tickets are listed as on an a380 which has AF horrible business class product. The flight is currently being operated on a 777. The flight is AF7 from JFK-CDG leaving at 1845. When I am looking at tickets for Junes 2nd it is listing the aircraft as an a380. Do they normally change this aircraft for summer travel?
Old Feb 16, 2018, 6:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
This flight is « always » A380-operated unless last minute substitutions or planned maintenance. For the summer season, there is 0 chance to have something else than the A380. They even go 2x daily A380 in the summer. The traffic is huge on this route and the flights are packed.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 9:55 pm

Programs: FB Gold
Yes, normally AF7 is A380 in the summer- flew it last year actually..There's a couple other daily departures on the 777 product though.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 4:52 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Originally Posted by Goldorak
This flight is « always » A380-operated unless last minute substitutions or planned maintenance. For the summer season, there is 0 chance to have something else than the A380. They even go 2x daily A380 in the summer. The traffic is huge on this route and the flights are packed.
Actually during the winter timetable season that flight is frequently *scheduled* to be a 777. Not last minute subs, but scheduled. There are certain days this winter when all flights between Paris and New York are operated by 777
Old Feb 22, 2018, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by San Gottardo

Actually during the winter timetable season that flight is frequently *scheduled* to be a 777. Not last minute subs, but scheduled. There are certain days this winter when all flights between Paris and New York are operated by 777

Yeah that's why I had asked because right now everything is scheduled on the 777 until you get to summer dates. I just would prefer the 777 business product than the angled flat seats on the a380.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.