La Premiere Lounge - Spa Booking

Old Jan 14, 18, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

La Premiere Lounge - Spa Booking

Hello,
Sorry for the basic question, but I have spent hours looking with no luck. My wife and I are booked in first, flying through CDG on AF. I can't find anything on how to book a spa appointment for my wife. All the pages that come up in searching talk about the SPA (some even recommend a reservation), with no info on how to book. My confirmation email from AF had nothing I could see about contacting them for any kind of service. The only number listed is the general reservation number. I just spent 50 minutes on the phone with them and they gave up because they had no idea how to book any lounge services and could not find any contact info. I even found a page that the spa published that said to have a treatment, "ask your stewardess".
I was expecting some equivalent of the You First line that BA has. If anyone has an answer, it would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I even asked their social media team, that says "instant response", and got nothing so far.

Last edited by Travlur; Jan 14, 18 at 3:40 pm
Old Jan 14, 18, 5:26 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, TK Gold, PC Platinum
contact the "La premiere lounge" by phone and they will attend all your needs.
Travlur likes this.
Old Jan 14, 18, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by toastedcafe View Post
contact the "La premiere lounge" by phone and they will attend all your needs.
Thank you for your message. I figured that would work, but had been unable to find their phone number. I was just able to find it buried (my opinon), on this page https://www.airfrance.us/US/en/commo...a-premiere.htm
and, thanks to your PM. Thank you very much.
Old Jan 15, 18, 7:05 am

Programs: BA GOLD - AF Gold - LH Senator
Originally Posted by travlur View Post
thank you for your message. I figured that would work, but had been unable to find their phone number. I was just able to find it buried (my opinon), on this page https://www.airfrance.us/us/en/commo...a-premiere.htm
and, thanks to your pm. Thank you very much.
+ 33 (0) 1 56 93 10 05
Travlur likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: