Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A passenger in the cockpit during takeoff and landing

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by San Gottardo

Let alone Austrian Airlines. The entire woman is red! And they've even been seen near the cockpit!! And worse than that, Austrian flies to Madeira!!! And sometimes they are even delayed!!!! Osama has been resurrected in the body of a flight attendant from the pastures of the Tyrolean Alps.

Oh my god! I just flew not one, but two flights with them this morning! The horror, the evil horror!

And they weren't even delayed! Must be trying to lure me into sense of security with them, after all these years still!

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
So do you really think that never ever does a flight attendant go into the cockpit? Thank you. You have just confirmed what many of us thought, you are completely unfamiliar with procedures at airlines. FAs go into the cockpit all the time: to serve food/drinks, to deliver the "cabin clear" report, or simply to come in during a longer flight and have a chat, look out of the windows, ask how much longer it is, etc.

@ other posters: I think we should collectively switch into "don't feed the troll" mode to keep some degree of mental sanity in this forum.
OH SWEET BABY JESUS! The evil woman in evil red DID go into the cockpit! Multiple times! on both flights!
How am I still alive?

Originally Posted by Arline8
I am not sexist I just described as it happened, if the situation is sexist is up to your opinion. I won't be surprised you may think I am as sexist as the National Geographic broadcasting the LAPA 3142 accident's cause...

Wedding is a business they need to manage outside the cockpit!
To be fair, I also don't think this person is sexist.
Just plain old deranged.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.