Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF: Mixed cabin booking

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2017, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

AF: Mixed cabin booking

Apologies if this is in an FAQ and I missed it.

I'm interested in flying Air France 1st class from CDG-JFK. On the way out, I'd prefer to fly business class. As far as I can tell there is no manner in which to book a mixed cabin class. Is there something I am missing?
Old Dec 26, 2017, 7:07 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
I've managed to do this; when booking select business class and you'll see both business and first columns then select one BC trip and the other in first. Easy.
offvoice likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 12:21 pm

Programs: AFKL Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by CAWineNerd
Apologies if this is in an FAQ and I missed it.

I'm interested in flying Air France 1st class from CDG-JFK. On the way out, I'd prefer to fly business class. As far as I can tell there is no manner in which to book a mixed cabin class. Is there something I am missing?
Be sure to select La Premiere on your CDG-JFK flight, and not viceversa. 30% of the experience is the La Premiere Lounge ;-)
Goldorak likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 1:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz 5*, IHG RA, Hyatt Diamond, Amex Plat, SPG Gold
Did Air France change mixed cabin bookings? I'm no longer able to even price out a La Premiere and economy RT booking. It defaults to La Premiere and Business as the lowest cabin.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 11:17 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by silver-tls
Did Air France change mixed cabin bookings? I'm no longer able to even price out a La Premiere and economy RT booking. It defaults to La Premiere and Business as the lowest cabin.
You can get Y/W , Y/J, W/J, J/P, but I don’t remember being able to do Y/P. However, I don’t see why it wouldn’t be possible. You can perhaps try to reach out to them on Twitter or on the phone and ask for the additional fee (when booking on the phone) to be waved since you were not able to do the booking on the website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.