Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air France Refund

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2015, 4:57 am
Original Poster

Air France Refund

I applied for a refund from Air France recently. Anyone have any experience in how much time it should take for them to actually credit my card?

Thank
Old Dec 18, 2015, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
I called Alitalia last Friday for a refund which was processed as "Air France Milan" and on my Amex by Monday....

The usual advice though is that it can take up to 28 days (or longer). What did they say when you made your cancellation?
Old Dec 18, 2015, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by irishguy28
I called Alitalia last Friday for a refund which was processed as "Air France Milan" and on my Amex by Monday....

The usual advice though is that it can take up to 28 days (or longer). What did they say when you made your cancellation?
I requested it last Tuesday and I received an email stating that the refund is in process and might take 2 billing cycles. Seems a little lengthy.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 8:35 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I couldn't find a more recent one. Pepes, how long did it end up taking AF to refund your ticket? I requested my refund about 5 days ago and it hasn't shown up on my online account yet.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 4:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
You just have to wait. There are so many variables at play that there is no single definite time.
Zarmakuizz likes this.

Last edited by irishguy28; Dec 21, 2017 at 6:57 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.