Wiki Posts
Search

Police Called to Meet Plane

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2017, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL CCR
Police Called to Meet Plane

A first for me - on arrival the police met the aircraft to meet a passenger who had been seen by cain crew opening sleeping passengers bags and helping themselves to some of the contents
Old Oct 20, 2017, 7:42 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Did the crew confront the thief onboard or just wait? Was there any announcement for passengers to check if they had anything missing?
Old Oct 20, 2017, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL CCR
I don’t know - I was in La Premiere and didn’t hear any announcements until the end of the flight when they asked everyone to remain seared whilst the police came aboard. They let La Premiere off pretty much immediately but Business and economy where held back.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
If you're going to report such a story, you may as well tell us which route you were on...
Old Oct 20, 2017, 3:56 pm

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
Originally Posted by 137677
I don’t know - I was in La Premiere and didn’t hear any announcements until the end of the flight when they asked everyone to remain seared whilst the police came aboard. They let La Premiere off pretty much immediately but Business and economy where held back.
Oh wow - being "seared" must have been rather painful!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.