Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to pick seats from France to Mumbai

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2017, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Smile How to pick seats from France to Mumbai

I fly today from DTW -> Paris -> Mumbai. I was able to pick seats for the first leg. I was told the seat chart would open 30 hrs prior to my Paris -> Mumbai flight. I'm in that window now but the seat chart online is still greyed out and the phone # I have for Air France says the office is closed. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 7:06 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by uvasag
I fly today from DTW -> Paris -> Mumbai. I was able to pick seats for the first leg. I was told the seat chart would open 30 hrs prior to my Paris -> Mumbai flight. I'm in that window now but the seat chart online is still greyed out and the phone # I have for Air France says the office is closed. Any help would be appreciated.
1) Try KL website

2) Try to call an AF or even KL office somewhere else in the world where it is open.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Just stop at the check-in counter in DTW.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Your AF218 on Sunfay looks full (they only sell 2 seats in PE).
I assume that AF has automatically assigned you seats when you OLCI.
If not try at DTW.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Yes, will have to try at DTW. Thanks everyone for the quick replies

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.