Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Procedure for lost items in CDG lounge ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2017, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
Procedure for lost items in CDG lounge ?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I could not find it in a search :

I lost a pair of solar/prescription glasses at the CDG 2E lounge for K gates before boarding the flight AF8984 (DL85) to Atlanta. Unfortunately, even though the loss happened on July 25th I only realize this today.

What are my options :
Is there anything else I should do ? Would it help to call the lounge directly (what is their number) ?
Old Aug 4, 2017, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
you cannot call the lounge directly. The best is indeed to do what you have already done.

I have had a very good experience with this service, without doing anything a couple of years ago.
I was travelling to the US for visiting friends for a couple of days. And I was already there for 3 days when I received an e-mail from this service saying that they have found my bank checkbook on-board flight AFXXX in an overhead compartment. I turned "white" reading this and went immediately to my bedroom to look into my jacket I didn't touch since I arrived, and indeed there was no checkbook in my pocket. What happened is that it fell from my jacket pocket in the overhead compartment and I did not notice it when disembarking. So the crew found it after we disembarked and it was returned to CDG at the lost & found office where it was waiting for me when I returned ^

Last edited by Goldorak; Aug 5, 2017 at 1:44 am
Old Aug 4, 2017, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
Thanks a lot for your experience -- it gives me hope

By the way, the mail to [email protected] was rejected ("Email quota exceeded"), so I do not know if that channel still works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.