Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there an up to date of routes with La Première?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2017, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Is there an up to date of routes with La Première?

I have been unable to find a list of places to which AF flies from Paris and offers La Première class.

The La Première section (from the on board menu on the website) on both French and English websites includes San Francisco and Houston, for example, but attempts to make a paid booking to either (both in the summer and winter timetable periods) do not show any La Première service. I know that Miami is only served in winter (when an Airbus 380 flies the route - I don't know where that plane flies in summer). But a complete and up to date list somewhere would be most useful.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 10:17 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by rangerss75
I have been unable to find a list of places to which AF flies from Paris and offers La Première class.(...).
A bit cumbersome, but ITA can tell you.

You only need to enter all the destinations you are interested in and chose F class.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by carnarvon
A bit cumbersome, but ITA can tell you.

You only need to enter all the destinations you are interested in and chose F class.
That sort of defeats the purpose of the question (the OP wants a complete list of destinations, rather than going to the effort of compiling it her/himself); but it probably is the best answer the OP will get.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
I could book CDG - SFO in La Premiere on airfrance.fr, departing on August 17th and returning on August 24th. La Premiere is only available on flights to/from SFO operated in A380.
I was also able to book CDG - IAH in La Premiere on airfrance.fr for the same dates.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
North America : IAD, JFK, IAH (seasonal), MIA (seasonal), LAX, SFO (seasonal)
Central and south Americas : MEX, GRU
Middle East : DXB, BEY
Africa : JNB, LBV, ABJ (I am sure I forget some here)
Asia : TYO (I believe at the moment both HND and NRT have F, but I think I read recently that NRT will loose F soon), PVG, PEK, HKG, SIN
Mordac likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Many, many thanks to you all. Though it's odd that I couldn't book for IAH or SFO when I tried. In each case I picked dates before and after the autumn timetable change. I'll try again.

PS I tried dummy bookings this morning and found that La Première disappears from the CDG-IAH route at the end of August (I wonder what route the aircraft is reprogrammed to) and from the CDG-SFO route at the timetable change at the end of October (which was in line with my expectations - I think the A380 must transfer to the CDG-MIA route for the winter season).

Last edited by rangerss75; Aug 4, 2017 at 7:36 am Reason: Added info
Old Feb 20, 2019, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
From today's AFKL results presentation - showing the AF destinations served at least daily with La Première service (designated on the map as a red crescent)
Attached Images  
Old Feb 20, 2019, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by irishguy28
From today's AFKL results presentation - showing the AF destinations served at least daily with La Première service (designated on the map as a red crescent)
There are clearly some mistakes on this slide : BEY does not appear as P/BEST destination, HAN is not served anymore by AF metal for at least 10 years, AMM is mentioned while it is served by medium-haul planes, etc
KL714 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 5:57 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum Ultimate / Accor ALL Platinum / Hilton Diamond
Hello,

Between CDG and SFO with AF :
from April to end of May two flight per day with only one flight with First class cabin with A380 AF084,
in June/July/August : one flight with A380 and old first cabin AF084 and one flight with 777-300 Best with First cabin AF085 everyday
for September/October : one flight with 777 with Best First cabin AF084 and one flight without First cabin AF085 per day
starting from November only one flight per day with 777 with Best First Class cabin AF084 all day.

So you have surely one flight with first class cabin everyday between CDG and SFO and during summer two flight with First Class.

Best
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
There are clearly some mistakes on this slide : BEY does not appear as P/BEST destination, HAN is not served anymore by AF metal for at least 10 years, AMM is mentioned while it is served by medium-haul planes, etc
Also DEL is missing as destination, NBO is listed as a destination without full flat seats even though its operated by a 789 etc.. Together with LX on ZRH-TLV, CDG-BEY must be the shortest flight with a proper first class from Europe no?
Old Feb 21, 2019, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
A bit OT, but sad to see that only two destinations remain in China. And the codeshare to CAN with CZ might not last forever.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 7:49 am

Programs: FB Plat
Originally Posted by brunos
A bit OT, but sad to see that only two destinations remain in China. And the codeshare to CAN with CZ might not last forever.
Four according to FB
Old Feb 21, 2019, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by brunos
I believe they will continue to fly to WUH (which seems to be missing from this map)
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:11 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum Ultimate / Accor ALL Platinum / Hilton Diamond
For AF For Summer IATA period 2019 : First class destination from CDG are SFO, LAX, JFK, IAH (partial), IAD, ATL, MEX, PEK, PVG, SIN, HKG, HND, ABJ, JNB, LAD (Monday in April), BEY, DXB, GRU.

Last edited by GdB_Sky; Feb 21, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Old Feb 21, 2019, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by KL714
I believe they will continue to fly to WUH (which seems to be missing from this map)
Indeed. Again, plenty of mistakes on this map. It is quite unbelievable to present a slide with so many mistakes in such an important meeting.
Originally Posted by GdB_Sky
For AF For Summer IATA period 2019 : First class destination from CDG are SFO, LAX, JFK, IAH (partial), ATL, MEX, PEK, PVG, SIN, HKG, HND, ABJ, JNB, LAD (Monday in April), BEY, DXB, GRU.
Missing : IAD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.