AF strike on March 7th?

Old Mar 9, 2017, 8:29 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by brunos
No Poire Williams but great wines at low price .....
Indeed, as long as they are not oaked
Old Mar 11, 2017, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by JOUY31
Thanks . Currently discovering and enjoying CPT !
Excellent!! If you get a chance, I recommend renting a car and exploring either towards the South (I really like Kalk bay and surrounding areas) or towards the vineyards.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 7:46 am

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Posts related to the March 18th-20th planned strike by AF FAs have been moved to a new thread. Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...ts-strike.html

Jouy31
Air France/KLM co-moderator
Old Mar 14, 2017, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Excellent!! If you get a chance, I recommend renting a car and exploring either towards the South (I really like Kalk bay and surrounding areas) or towards the vineyards.
Well, I got a taxi driver to give me a tour, starting from Camps Bay, moving on to Hout Bay. We then took Chapman's Peak Drive, a part of which is carved in the mountain and where I enjoyed a beautiful view on the sea. We stopped at the Cape Point Vineyard, where we sampled a selection of wines, with a nice view on Noordhoek Beach, and then headed back to Cape Town via the Silver Mine nature reserve, unfortunately skipping your recommendation of going to Kalk Bay.

Overall, it was a pleasant morning coming after the end of the conference I was attending ^.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.