Which Lounge in CDG

Old Feb 26, 2017, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Which Lounge in CDG

Hello,

I will arrive from MIA and will connect from Terminal 2G having 5,5h layover. Which lounge is the best one to use? 2G seems to be pretty dated and small for such a long time. Can I proceed to the lounge in 2M or 2L after arrival and move later over to 2G?

Thanks
Old Feb 26, 2017, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cpn1980
Hello,

I will arrive from MIA and will connect from Terminal 2G having 5,5h layover. Which lounge is the best one to use? 2G seems to be pretty dated and small for such a long time. Can I proceed to the lounge in 2M or 2L after arrival and move later over to 2G?

Thanks
In CDG, like in many European airports, you can only use the lounges in the terminal you are departing from. You are therefore limited to the less than impressive 2G lounge, I am afraid. The one exception is that you might have access to the arrivals lounge landside in terminal 2C. Not especially great but perfectly serviceable to have a shower and (continental-style) breakfast.

Arriving from MIA, you can use the arrivals lounge if you are ST elite+ or arriving in business.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Keep in mind that the new 2G lounge is opening this week !!! So good bye to the broom cabinet. We won't regret you at all.
So to come back to OP's question, I think he will be able to wait in a decent lounge in 2G ^
Old Feb 26, 2017, 10:30 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by NickB
Arriving from MIA, you can use the arrivals lounge if you are ST elite+ or arriving in business.
Actually only FB Gold and Platinums have access. No access for other Elite+ passengers even if Delta list the arrivals lounge as one of the lounges available for their Elite+ passengers.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Actually only FB Gold and Platinums have access. No access for other Elite+ passengers even if Delta list the arrivals lounge as one of the lounges available for their Elite+ passengers.
Indeed, I think we had a recent thread on that (I never realised before).

Look forward to reports on the new 2G lounge! Whoever inveted those 'patio lounges' was a nasty piece of work if you ask me!
Old Feb 26, 2017, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SDQBound
Thanks for correcting my mistake on this point.
Old Jun 16, 2017, 5:15 am

Programs: Delta, Alaska Air, & BA
Arriving from JFK in F and then J to Naples all on AF. Which lounge can I visit during my layover?

Thanks
Old Jun 16, 2017, 9:37 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Originally Posted by Pulley
Arriving from JFK in F and then J to Naples all on AF. Which lounge can I visit during my layover?

Thanks
As you are flying F on your long-haul leg, you will be picked up on arrival at the gate and driven to the La Premiere lounge

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.