Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Constructive Criticism of La Premiere

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2019, 2:53 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
Mrs. Rosensfole would love the red pen. So far she's claimed all but one of my normal La Première black and grey ones.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 4:46 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by rosensfole
Mrs. Rosensfole would love the red pen. So far she's claimed all but one of my normal La Première black and grey ones.
That's funny as my wife is forcing me to bring all black and grey pens so she can use them
Old Nov 9, 2019, 12:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by caliform
What's the thing to the right of the keychain? It looks like a car key.
it’s a USB stick.
Old Nov 9, 2019, 3:05 am

In a few days it is showtime for me as well. I am flying in the 77W to LAX in P
I arrive around 9 AM in the morning, I booked already massage at 10:30. Departure to LAX is at 13:10.
But I’m unsure what the best regarding the food.
From what time is the lunch card available? I actually would like to try some lunch dishes rather than breakfast options like an omelet or a cereal.

Then I can eat later in the aircraft and maybe skip the arrival meal in P when there is no space left in my stomach anymore

I know so first world problems but I would like to get the most out of it
Old Nov 9, 2019, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by BobTL
In a few days it is showtime for me as well. I am flying in the 77W to LAX in P
I arrive around 9 AM in the morning, I booked already massage at 10:30. Departure to LAX is at 13:10.
But I’m unsure what the best regarding the food.
From what time is the lunch card available? I actually would like to try some lunch dishes rather than breakfast options like an omelet or a cereal.

Then I can eat later in the aircraft and maybe skip the arrival meal in P when there is no space left in my stomach anymore

I know so first world problems but I would like to get the most out of it
I believe you can have the lunch menu in the lounge at any time.
Old Nov 10, 2019, 12:29 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
Thanks. Just wrote to them, I hope they read their mails very rapidly.
They do, I got my response within hours.
Originally Posted by Goldorak
And multiple times
Yahtzee likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by SFO777
Looks like AF recently tightened up that loophole so that you can no longer book a cheap throwaway Economy return... at least on NA routes.
I’m now in the lounge, 9:30 and they actually only serve from the breakfast card. So that’s good to know. Couldn’t resist the waffles anyway
Old Nov 13, 2019, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by BobTL
I’m now in the lounge, 9:30 and they actually only serve from the breakfast card. So that’s good to know. Couldn’t resist the waffles anyway
Correction. The breakfast menu is given but the lunch menu is always available. I asked an agent.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 3:20 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Eesh, that's good to know. I always get breakfast assuming they don't serve lunch. Perhaps you can ask them to crack an egg over the coquillettes too
miles4CDG likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 7:32 pm

I asked and received the above via e-mail from the nice people at la premiere, can't wait to try the menu in January
Attached Images
Old Nov 14, 2019, 3:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
I am looking forward to my first P experience. Perhaps there will be more to follow. Is there a dedicated email address as I will have some unusual issues at LHR. Thank You!
Old Nov 14, 2019, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by In2ishn
I am looking forward to my first P experience. Perhaps there will be more to follow. Is there a dedicated email address as I will have some unusual issues at LHR. Thank You!
What kind of unusual issues are you planning in LHR ?
Anyway, if you are in LHR, the local staff is the one who will help you to cope with any issue, not an email address.
SFO777 likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 5:44 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
What kind of unusual issues are you planning in LHR ?
Anyway, if you are in LHR, the local staff is the one who will help you to cope with any issue, not an email address.
Yes and they're pretty good and proactive compared to other airports.

You will probably be contacted the day before to double check if you need anything special in LHR
In2ishn likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 9:24 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Diamond Club
First trip in LP next year
Due to a schedule change from JNB, the lay over in Paris goes from 10h to 21h (AF995 to AF702). Assuming that AF does not pay the hotel and the lounge closes at night, if i buy a separate domestic ticket (with tight connection as it's the last flight of the day), will AF/JNB staff allow to check the luggage through the other destination?
Any other alternative?
Old Nov 16, 2019, 6:11 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by flying_blue_white_red
First trip in LP next year
Due to a schedule change from JNB, the lay over in Paris goes from 10h to 21h (AF995 to AF702). Assuming that AF does not pay the hotel and the lounge closes at night, if i buy a separate domestic ticket (with tight connection as it's the last flight of the day), will AF/JNB staff allow to check the luggage through the other destination?
Any other alternative?
You can always get your ticket refunded, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

Anyway under a somewhat benevolent reading of EC261/2004 they should offer you a hotel, and I'd hope that they would offer you accommodation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.