Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best business class seats on 777-200 Air France

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2017, 8:07 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by Goldorak
pardon my ignorance, but what does FEBO stands for ?
Front, even; back, odd.
One even numbered flights, service (at least the taking of meal orders) begins at the front. On odd numbered flights, they start at the back.
Old May 1, 2017, 1:37 am

7A and 7L have half window. I would avoid those two. Anything else is great...
Old May 1, 2017, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Finkface
Front, even; back, odd.
One even numbered flights, service (at least the taking of meal orders) begins at the front. On odd numbered flights, they start at the back.
thanks. No they don't.
Old May 1, 2017, 7:05 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
thanks. No they don't.
I didn't say any airline actually does it. At least not the ones I fly on. Just telling you what it meant.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 12:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Any new thoughts on this config?

Seems AF355 SEA-CDG has 1 2 1 on the 772.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 12:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by beckoa

Seems AF355 SEA-CDG has 1 2 1 on the 772.
what do you mean by « new thoughts » ?
Old Oct 5, 2017, 2:02 pm

Taking AF, J seat in 772, for the first time, in a long time.

Try to pre-select seats online so that can secure what I want but couldnt (the screen is greyed out on AF site when I use their PNR) - what is the timeline one can do this these days? Only 30 hrs before departure? Or need to call up AF?

Not sure if this matters - this is an award ticket, did not book via FB
Old Oct 5, 2017, 2:16 pm

I would try KL website first, and if still no joy then you can try and call the airline.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by Ditto
I would try KL website first, and if still no joy then you can try and call the airline.
^ Thanks. Dumb of me for not thinking abt this option.

I could manage to pre-select seats at KL. Any reason why nobody seem to recommend the bulkhead seat for this plane? Noise from front? or is it because there is no extra legroom on row 1?
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by Ditto
This worked for me yesterday ^ out of habit selected 2A.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by gnomey
^ Thanks. Dumb of me for not thinking abt this option.

I could manage to pre-select seats at KL. Any reason why nobody seem to recommend the bulkhead seat for this plane? Noise from front? or is it because there is no extra legroom on row 1?
No problem with row 1. And the legroom is exactly the same as in other rows with the BEST seats (on NEV4-equipped planes, legroom is much bigger at bulkhead.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 8:22 pm

No problem with row 1. And the legroom is exactly the same as in other rows with the BEST seats (on NEV4-equipped planes, legroom is much bigger at bulkhead.
thanks! ^
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by beckoa
Better than the 2-3-2 NEV4 they previously had on the same a/c - seat and access to the seats. Wasn't fun to be in the middle of the 3 seats at the center when both the left and right sides are occupied.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:32 pm

Programs: Alaska MM, AA MM, BA Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
I booked an Alaska Air FF award on the soon to be new SEA to CDG route. The AF website would not let me select seats but the APP did. Not sure why but FYI.
Old Oct 14, 2017, 7:11 am

Are some seats better than others for couples? Are the odd rows closer together/honeymoon seats than even rows, or are all center 2 seats the same? TIA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.